“Comfortable night after a long day on the road!!”

Holiday Inn Rock Hill
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
Beamsville, Canada
“Comfortable night after a long day on the road!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

We stayed here on our way home from Florida!
The hotel was very nice, the rooms were clean and comfortable!
Having 5 in our family we needed a cot for our son to sleep on, the
room they had put us in at first was too small for a cot and they quick
to change us to a bigger room!! Was very satisfied with our stay here!!
Especially the comfortable beds!!!
Quick and easy check out as well!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Durham, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

My wife and I spent our wedding nite at the hotel. They were rude and obnixous. They tried to charge us for damages to our room. When we called to talk to the manager he started swearing and screaming that we needed to pay him or else. He was so rude that I refused to talk to him. So this guy tries to charge my credit card for damages !! I have tried several times to call him but he would not return any of my calls. He later charges my son's credit card for the damages to a room that his family didnt even rent !!! YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Warren G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Dear Warren G,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Camp Springs, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

My family stayed in the Holiday Inn Rock Hill, SC for a wedding in the end of October of 2012. My family is from Maryland and we decided to stay at the location as a result of its proximity to the venue. We stayed at the hotel for two nights and upon our check out, our account was paid in full (as evidenced by our October 2012 Bank Statement). Please tell me why, today, 4/14/2013, my account was charged over $2000.00/ ($2400 to be exact)? The charges were discovered when my husband attempted to buy groceries (in Mom's Organic located in Waldorf, MD to be exact) and was unable to do so. I contacted the Holiday Inn immediately to inquire about this and was told that our account was being charged for damages incurred during our stay. I was told "the room was trashed" and they had been attempting to reach me on a telephone number beginning with the area code of 704. As stated earlier, my family resides in Maryland and we do not have nor have ever had a telephone number or numbers beginning with the area code of 704. The staff member on the phone was unable to tell me the exact date we stayed, when we checked out, nor any real information. He stated we needed to call the Manager back the next morning for details pertaining to the charges. I am absolutely appalled by this. During our visit to the hotel, we barely even stayed in the hotel room because we were basically running around trying to prepare for this wedding that my husband, myself, and two younger children were in. No one ever attempted to contact us because they never had our correct telephone number which is very odd because you must provide your contact information and our numbers have been the same for several years. If the room was "trashed", why weren't we charged right then or there or days after we left? Long story short, the room that my family stayed in was never trashed. The Holiday Inn at Rock Hill charged our account the correct amount of money upon our check out; but now six months later decided to charge our account for damages incurred by someone else in a different room. This for one is not fair and certainly not illegal. My family will not pay for damages incurred by someone else and it is not right to make us do so because you still have our account information. We have not been contacted by the Front Desk Manager (Randy). We have called several times and was told he would be in from 7-3, next 11am, then on route, then 12pm, then on his way to class, to after 1pm. Really!! This is one of the worst experiences of my life. If you choose this hotel, please use cash only!!

Room Tip: do not provide this hotel with your credit card information
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Rosita K
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, 4 May 2013
Dear Rosita K,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Short but sweet on this review. Convieniently located in the heart of Rock Hill,SC. 20 minutes from the Charlotte airport. Great place. Very friendly. service Helped us with all of our needs . Super value. Free hot breakfast with a vey friendly waitress, Ann. Will go back. Enjoy.......

• Stayed March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Clean, upscale-ish rooms. Efficient service at check-in. Serviceable coffee in the lobby.
Fine indoor pool. Workout room is small and mainly features treadmills.
Easy access from the highway. Quiet location.
Did not attempt to get food in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Canton, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

The hotel is very clean and the hospitality is hands down the best. Aubrey in Kem's Restaurant/Bar made the stay awesome. He was not only a great bar tender but he goes out of his way to make your stay enjoyable. Thanks Aubrey.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Cookeville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

If you have read my reviews you will know I don't care to complain. I am not complaining about this hotel! This was one of the best hotels that I have stayed in. From the front desk to the young lady in housekeeping, the staff knew how to treat their guest. Helpful, friendly, genuine and well-trained would best describe the staff members I encountered. I was also impressed with the facility itself. I was told it was a few years old but I can tell you it looked brand new. Also, I rarely eat in hotel restaurants, but due to the number of restaurant patrons, I tried this one and found the food excellent! If you're in Rock Hill area do yourself a favor and stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms are very quite....
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business