“Excellent Location, Value & Service”

TownePlace Suites Rock Hill
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Rock Hill
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is our second stay at this location. The rooms are excellent. Granite Kitchen & Bathroom
Large work area for computer. The complimentary breakfast is a wonderful amenity. The corridors, outside property & pool area are immaculate. We are truly welcomed and treated by the wonderful staff. We will definitely return to this professionally managed property in the future.

Room Tip: The location to I-77 makes this an attractive choice!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Ryan T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear rberger669,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel! It really makes my day to hear comments and feedback like yours.

We strive to create a positive experience for each guest that stays with us, and are thrilled when guests take the time to share their experience with us.

Thank you again, and we certainly look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Rock Hill!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stay here regularly. They never get the shampoo and lotion right ever. Three lotions no shampoo etc. rugs are frayed. Some rust in bathrooms. Clearly needs a sprucing up. Breakfast s solid and hostess s a sweetheart. I keep Ellington them they screw up shampoo. In one ear out the other. Rooms are clean but tired. I have stayed in rooms where photos are oddly missing. More rooms than just one

Stayed: September 2013

Dear NCPETE,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'd also like to thank you for being a return guest, and at the same time apologize for the level of service not being up to your expectations as a frequent Marriott guest.

Recently we have made some major changes in the housekeeping department which should work towards correcting some of the issues you described in your review. I hope that on your return visits you will get to experience the improvement from a first-hand perspective.

Thank you again for your business, and your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The staff is very helpful so that you get what you are looking for!
There is no other Hotel in the area that offers that kind of high standard in room quality and service for a comparable price!
If anything my general rating would be AAA+

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Ryan T, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Reinold J,

Thanks so much for the kind words about the TownePlace Suites Rock Hill Team, and our hotel! We were thrilled to have you here, and after a rocky start, get you into the perfect suite! I look forward to meeting you personally on your next trip to Rock Hill!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stayed at the TownePlace Suites for 30 days until my family could get moved to the area. The service was excellent. Had to make sure I made it to breafast to see my favorite staff that worked the breakfast area each morning. I always got a "how you doing" or "you look beautiful today", talk about brightening a persons day. I feltt like they were my extended family while I stayed there. It was very clean and I always felt safe staying there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Dear Holli C,

Thank you very much for your sweet and sincere review! You must be referring to Ms. Val, our full-time breakfast hostess. She is a wonderful lady, and I couldn't ask for a more dedicated, hard-working and FRIENDLY individual to have on our team!

Although you are now a resident of our area, you are still part of our "extended stay" family and are welcome to come back anytime to say hi! We'd love to hear how you are liking the area!

Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel, and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I chose this hotel for 2 weeks of business so that I could bring along my Shih Tzu. Could not be happier with my choice! The hotel is in a very safe area---Studio room is just right--full size refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner stove, microwave and dishes. Breakfast is very good with wide variety of selections and the "breakfast lady" is a bright and sunny start to my day with her positive personality! Lots of good restaurants within a mile of hotel. Guest laundry that is reasonably priced. All areas of hotel are kept very clean, even the outdoor "pet park"--poopy bags are even provided. Very reliable and fast WiFi for a hotel. The only thing I would change (if I were building this hotel) would be to have the bathroom fan and light independently controlled---I like to listen to the morning news when getting ready for work and it is impossible because the fan is too loud. THANKS for a GREAT STAY!

Room Tip: For pet-owners, request a room on the 1st floor on the end where the pool is---that is the closest e...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Lincolntonretiree,

From the TownePlace Suites by Marriott - Rock Hill Team...THANK YOU! Your review of our hotel was greeted with much enthusiasm by all of us! We were truly honored that you chose our hotel to be your "home away from home" for 2 weeks and are glad you were able to truly have a worry free stay! We have a lot of guests that stay anywhere from 2 days, to 2 years, and we really strive to make each stay unique for each guest.

Thank you again for your review. It's guests like you who remind us WHY we love what we do!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Definitely a nice property. Quality rooms, Very modern, nicely furnished with kitchenettes. Stayed with my Golden Retriever. Nice potty area! Comfortable bed. Granite kitchen and bathrooms. Breakfast basic but fine. A number of restaurants in immediate vicinity.

Room Tip: Ground floor would not be my preference. No other differentiators that I could tell.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear CCIndialantic,

Thanks for your review of our hotel back in the beginning of the month, and please accept my apology for the delay in responding!

As a Trip Advisor Senior Contributor, your opinion is extremely valuable in aiding other guests in making a decision on where to stay when they come to our city, and I couldn't be more grateful for the kind review! We are as delighted to accommodate our 4 legged family members as we are the 2 legged ones!

Thanks again for taking the time to fill out a review, and we look forward to seeing you again on future visits to Rock Hill!

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This is my third stay here. My husband come to work in this area. We are staying two weeks here this time. The staff is always courteous, family & anxious to assist you. Mrs Valerie that prepares breakfast is awesome! She makes sure everyone is satified with their breakfast. She has a great cheerful personality which is really nice to be around each morning. We wouldn't stay anywhere else while n this area. Thanks to all staff members at this hotel for making us feel so at home!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Grace_Baby,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel, and sorry this response hadn't come sooner!

Ms. Val is a wonderful breakfast hostess and we are very fortunate to have her on our team! We love hearing that our guests feel like our hotel is a home away from home, because that is exactly the type of atmosphere and feel we strive to create!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back home on your next trip to our TownePlace Suites by Marriott here in Rock Hill!