“A Well-Oiled Machine -- No Clinkers Here”

Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
Gainesville, FL, USA
“A Well-Oiled Machine -- No Clinkers Here”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was our second stay at his property (the first was about a year ago). Now, as then, everything ran very smoothly, from making the reservations to checking in to getting a late meal at the cafe (a tad on the slow side, but not excessively so). Its relatively convenient location to both I-77 and Winthrop University are also advantages to staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
KevinAtkisson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for your review. A well oiled machine is exactly our goal. Efficiency is the name of the game. We want our guests to enjoy a clean comfortable room and outstanding service. I am happy you enjoyed our property and staff. Thank you for your positive comments. I will absolutely pass them along to our team. Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Have stayed many times at this property and each time have a very enjoyable stay. Staff from previous stays has changed over but I found the service to be very good and always friendly.
Enjoyed having night service for beverages and food after work. Didn't have to go anywhere else which was nice. Rooms are quiet and well kept and very clean. Looking forward to next stay.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good but the two room suites offer more room and additional working space.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
We are so pleased to be your go to hotel property in Rock Hill. Thank you for you feedback and the wonderful comments. Your scores a comments carry a lot of weight because of your repeat stays. We are working hard everyday to provide the best home away from home comfort and service. Thank you for your business and for your loyalty. Safe travels.
Burlington, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

this hotel is excellent to stay in, from cusomter service to the amenities. It is close to the interstate so ask for a room as far away as possible if you are a light sleeper. Also, internet service seems to disconnect on a regular basis. Otherwise everything is great about this place from the staff and service to the pool.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Your scores and comments are very important to us. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and the experience for our guests. Thank you for your positive comments. Your business is very important to us. I hope the balance of your stay was pleasant and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.
Dandridge, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I normally have good expierience when I stay at all Hilton Hotels when on bussiness, But this one was especially nice. My fiancee accompanied me on this occasion and due to an accident she was in a wheelchair. The staff at the Rock Hill Garden Inn was fantasic. They were very helpful to her while I was working they made sure to take good care of her. They held open doors, extra towels for her to wash, extra pillows for comfort, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. Your scores and comments are very important to us. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and the experience for our guests. Thank you for your wonderful comments. I will absolutely pass them along to the entire team. We hope that your fiance's recovery goes smoothly and that she is back on her feet soon. I hope your stay was pleasant and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.
Freeport, Florida
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We usually love staying at Hilton properties, but thanks to the Rock Hill Hilton Garden Inn, we're done. My husband made a reservation by phone on June 18 for a trip July 2-5. On July 1, we got a phone call advising us that the reservation would not be honored because there was a "miscommunication" between the hotel and a travel agent about a block of rooms that resulted in some rooms being double booked. Now, this phone call happened at 5:00 p.m. the DAY BEFORE check-inn for a reservation over the 4th of July holiday with a large sporting event happening. After several phone calls to the hotel, all we got was "Sorry. I can give you some phone numbers for other hotels, but that's all I can do." We requested a phone call from management - never happened. We contacted Hilton who advised we would have a reply with 72 business hours - never happened. Fortunately, my husband and son were able to get a reservation at a competitor, they had a lovely stay, and my son advanced to an additional event. On our trip to Houston, we sure as heck aren't staying at a Hilton - there's no way to trust that a Hilton reservation is really a reservation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Joan M
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location if your looking to stay in RH. Near tons of shops and restaurants. Very close to Charlotte and Carowinds. Clean spacious rooms. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds! Easy access to I-77. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2014
KevinAtkisson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Thank you for your great scores and comments, they are very important to us. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and the experience for our guests. I am please to hear you enjoyed our propperty and location. Thank you for your business. I hope your stay was pleasant and productive and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Rock Hill area.
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is my 2nd time staying here as it's the most convenient and nearby all the places I normally visit while I'm in the area; including my relatives.

My room, this time, is 425 where is next to service/ guest elevator. there is little noise but not bad at all. Bed is comfy and bathroom is clean and that's the most important to me. However, the paint in bathroom is peeling around the ceiling. It isn't my big concern but worth mentioning.

I don't rememeber there's a Keurig machine during my first time stay but here it is! Keurig machine in every room (I think). Let's not forget to free coffee in the lobby area and I must say it's pretty good coffee.

Anyway, I'd love to stay here again when time comes and the price were right again. Thanks Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and thank you for your repeat business. We are working hard everyday to make sure we provide all of our guests with a clean comfortable place to stay and great service. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you again soon. We will keep the coffee hot for you.