“The best place for Lunch in Rock Hill!”
Review of Mary's Cafe

Mary's Cafe
Ranked #39 of 303 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Everyone should try this quaint "Meat and 3" for lunch while in Rock Hill. The staff is very friendly and attentive and the home cooking is hard to beat! I recommend the fried pork chops and broccoli casserole!

1  Thank Luke W

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Excellent food and service. Definitely worth a stop if you are in the area. I highly recommend the grilled pork chop. Yummy!,,

1  Thank SKSTech
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are in town for the week and went to Cracker Barrel for dinner last night. Tonight we wanted home cooking but something better than what we had at CB. We went to Mary's Place based on Trip Advisor reviews and OMG - this place so leaves CB in the dust. The veggies are very well seasoned - not the more bland offerings at most places. The country steak (i.e. cubed steak) was covered in a well seasoned gravy. Cornbread was moist and flavorful. Wife had BLT with fries that was good as well. The two of us ate for $16 with tip for two dinners and drinks - prices are dirt cheap for the product. Our advice is to skip Cracker Barrel and head to Mary's.

3  Thank Lance T
Reviewed 25 November 2013

great place for a great price I live less than a mile up the road and I could eat from there everyday Mary's is a good place if you only want to spend about $5 and get full without going to fast food restaurant McDonalds Burger King

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I don't know how they do it, but they do! Lots of smiles by the wait staff. Lots of concern by the owners. Can't get in with a shoe horn during the lunch hour, so plan on arriving early.