“Ok for the price.”

Knights Inn St George
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Saint George
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We were travelling back up North,got in late,guy at the front desk was nice and friendly. Room was ok for the 50$ we paid(january 4th). Keep in mind that the hotel is pet friendly but there was ,as other reviewers said a very strong odors in the room.
Bed was very soft and not confortable at all. Shower was dirty,shower bar was glued with some white bonding epoxy. And finally our room and a noisy heating unit.

Room Tip: Stay elsewere but not across the street at: America best value Inn. It's even worse!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carbonne27

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This place was terrible. The bedding was filthy. The chairs were ripped. The electricity didn't work in half the room. We had 1 hand towel between us to use for the bath. Thank god we only had to spend a few hours there, but truly it would have been nicer and a lot cheaper to spend the night in the car.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Fev101
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I spent one night here, and honestly I cannot complain. The room was plain, but clean.The bathroom was spotless, and the bedding was fine. Like I said, for 35.00 a night, I did not expect the Ritz-Carlton.I don't know where the other folks stayed when they stayed here, but I stayed because I have a dog, and I wanted a clean place ti stayy..Got what I paid. for..Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank kookiectr
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This was the worst motel I have ever stayed at . The room and bathroom were musty and outdated . The bath room had a water soaked drop ceiling which was stained every where . The carpet and bed sheets were so stained we had to bring in blankets from our car which we threw out . This hotel stunk of curry . I will never stay at a motel 6 again . We arrived late at night and woke up to what a terrible horror we had stayed at when the sun came up . The filthy swimming pool was just the finishing touch .

Room Tip: Sleep some where else
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank John M
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Room stunk right away. Woke up with sore throat. Got in late at night. Looked around room in a.m. Black mold in corner. No hot water. Didn't dare to take shower. Nasty horrible stay!!! Unkept parking lot. Keep driving!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank TarrapinRoads
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Drove with my son who was moving to Florida. Classic "you get what you pay for". He had a moving allowance, wanted to pay. I wish I overruled him and paid for a good nights rest. Dated, old, smelly, etc, there are not enough adjectives to describe how bad this place is. Only positive: inexpensive

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Raymond K
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stay there 2 times every year, It is very clean, and handy to many eating places. It is also pet friendly, which makes it extra nice, plenty of grassy areas.
They also have a nice variety for a continental breakfast; rolls, cereal, cf. tea, juice.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family