“Perfectly Relaxing Little Getaway!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Salem B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and I just stayed here for our anniversary, and we loved it! Sunrise is a cozy, down to earth bed and breakfast. The grounds are beautiful. The friendly farm animals were a highlight. We stayed in the "Corn Crib" and would highly recommend it. The private patio of the Corn Crib had rocking chairs and a close up view of the animals. Breakfast was beyond delicious as were the cookies each afternoon. Julie was kind enough to give us a copy of the recipes. Jeff and Julie were extremely helpful in helping us plan out our day. We visited Stumphouse Tunnel, King Creek Waterfalls, the Fish Hatchery, and Upper Whitewater Falls. I would recommend all of those stops during your stay at Sunrise Farm. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: The Corn Crib provides a bit more privacy as it is a separate cottage off of the main house. It als...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stayed two nights in the Hummingbird room on the second floor of the main house. Our room was spacious and comfortable. This large, gracious farmhouse is in beautiful condition and nicely decorated with antique furniture. The ample grounds with attractive trees and shrubs attract many songbirds. The chairs on the large front porch were a nice place to enjoy the tranquil rural setting and converse with the other guests. Jeff and Julie Pierce were very friendly, helpful and entertaining hosts. The breakfasts were ample and delicious. The location was convenient for visiting the beautiful state parks in the area. We will definitely plan a return stay.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights at Sunrise Farm in celebration of our anniversary. Julie and Jeff were so welcoming and helpful. They made recommendations on where to kayak, eat, and view waterfalls and gave us directions that led strait to each. The farm was so cute and we loved petting all the animals. Our room was was very clean and spacious. We really enjoyed the delicious breakfast and sitting down to eat with the other guests. We loved our little getaway and hope to return sometime soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

My husband and I wanted to get away for a couple of days for his birthday. We spent a night at Sunrise Farm, Julie, Jeff and Madison were very welcoming when we arrived and made us feel right at home. I was so impressed with how clean everything was! The grounds and barn were so beautiful, all their animals looked so happy and well cared for, that you just know they have a love for what they do. The breakfast was delicious and I ate all of it (supposed to be on a diet)! We are already making plans for another stay. I own a bed and breakfast myself and can without hesitation HIGHLY recommend a stay at Sunrise Farm, and when you go give Buddy (the dog) a big pat from me.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main house in the suite, which included 2 bedrooms, a sitting room and a large bath...
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I stayed with Julie and Jeff Sept 2012 while getting my kayaking certification. They are wonderful host and go above and beyond to make sure your stay is a wonderful experience. The farmhouse is absolutely beautiful and they keep the grounds immaculate. Couldnt think of a better location to relax and let life pass you by for a while. They are located very close to many state parks/waterfalls, etc.. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Morning Glory room and it was beautiful!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2012

You will truly enjoy your stay at the sunrise B&B. The accommodations were great. Very clean and comfortable. Close to several major upstate attractions, hiking trails, and rivers and lakes. I felt very welcomed and cared for during my stay. I will be a repeat customer and will recommend to all my family and friends

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 21 August 2012

My husband Tom and I spent two nights in the June Rose Cottage earlier this month and had such a memorable time! We often stay in B&Bs (this was our 35th one!), and we had an especially good stay in Julie and Jeff's home. They are such a kind couple and certainly have been blessed with the gift of hospitality. Their daughter Madison is very helpful, and yes...her cookies were a highlight of the stay! I could have watched the animals for hours! The farm is beautiful, and the accommodations were perfect. I would highly recommend the Sunrise Farm B&B if you need a relaxing week-end in a peaceful, country environment.We plan to return in October!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PamGaddy

Been to Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!