“I wish I could stay there forever”
Review of Three Pines View

Three Pines View
Ranked #2 of 2 Salem B&B and Inns
Hollywood, Florida
“I wish I could stay there forever”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

View, nature, food, atmosphere, rooms .. All is perfect. But the most important are people. Steve and Diane are absolutely incredible. We are very thankful to these people who shared their light, happiness and friendship. I hope to come back again and again, because there's no better place...

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 September 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to sleep so we could enjoy a weekend at the lake and we found an absolute gem instead! Diane was so responsive as we considered options that we decided to give it a chance. The rooms, views, hospitality and food were all wonderful. We only wish we would have had dinner there now that we know how good of a cook Steve is! Next time because we will definitely be back.

Christiansburg
Reviewed 23 September 2012

My wife and I recently celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary at Three Pines View. This charming B&B exceeded our expectations and it was the perfect place for us to unwind.

Discovering this secluded secret in the upstate of SC made us feel like we had won the B&B lottery. The Three Pines View is a B&B designed with the welcoming feel of a mountain lodge for men with a distinct romantic charm that appealed to my wife. The Bear Hug suite was spacious, quiet and refreshing.

We loved our innkeepers Steve and Diane Hayes. They have thought of every detail to create a restful environment for busy people. Great food, whirlpool tubs and hot coffee at the crack of dawn. I can't wait to come back. Truthfully, I can relax just remembering our time at Three Pines View.

Room Tip: We loved the Bear Hug - Great views, private with plenty of sunshine!
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We really enjoyed our 4 nights at Three Pines View. Breakfast was wonderful and so was dinner. The room was perfect with many nice touches to add to the comfort of our stay. We appreciated having private outdoor space to enjoy coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening all while soaking in the amazing view.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I have stayed at the Three Pines Inn at least once a year since 2008, to play golf at the Cliffs Clubs and to plan building on a site at the Springs on Lake Keowee. The proprietors, Steve and Diane Hayes, provide the personal and sociable attention seldom found today as well as the most private and comfortable quarters you could want. The food is fresh, often from their own or their neighbor's gardens, and prepared so it is a hardship to leave the table.

Room Tip: Each room or suite has unique features, check them out on-line.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Winder,
Reviewed 4 September 2012

What a totally wonderful experience - just what I wanted it to be, in spite of the rain! We found the new guest kitchen to be perfectly supplied for all of our dinner cooking and grilling needs - dinner on the patio was grand. We shouldn't have brought our fresh herbs, since gardeners Steve and Diane also grow many of these on the property. Although we love to cook, it was especially nice to be waited on hand and foot with the huge delicious breakfast prepared by the loving hands of Steve and Diane. I recommend that you just go to Three Pines View for R&R and listen to the quiet!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Taylors, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Beauty and Blessed are the two experiences that I was not expecting with this visit to Three Pines View - yet, were present in every turn and every passing thought: The BEAUTY of the mountain view setting and the natural surroundings this ecofriendly lodge is positioned on as it's it's always been there and part of its earthly home, The BEAUTY of the rooms surpassed any experience I have had at any hotel or luxury accommodation to date. The BEAUTY of the colors and the smells of the gourmet breakfast I almost felt too humbled to break into! I cannot explain how "blessed" I felt just first laying my eyes on this property - it was just far more than my imagination could have taken me. How "blessed" I felt to watch my children run around and enjoy nature the way I remembered growing up and always longed to pass down to my children. How "blessed" I felt to be taken care of, truly cared about, by the owners of this facility - a stranger that felt nothing less than family. This experience, this B and B, is beautifully blessed...and so am I, and my family, for the opportunity to be a part of it! Thank you Steve and Diane. We will most certainly be back and God Bless you, too!

Room Tip: All have beautiful porches outside of the rooms and all but one with mountain views...but there just...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
The Park On Main Hotel
Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages
Brook Trout Inn
Brook Trout Inn
#1 of 2 in Sapphire

Been to Three Pines View? Share your experiences!