“typical Roadhouse Fare”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Barrie, Canada
“typical Roadhouse Fare”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This is just an average Roadhouse. The room was a little noisy, the food okay, not a fan of people smoking in the dining area. The meal was slow and also not a fan of putting the tip into the bill, we even had to ask for utensils. but then there was a few of us, so it might have escaped her attention.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank RCAF831

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“You should REALLY stop here!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This place is fabulous. !! It is a little pricey on something's, but it doesn't cost near as much as Captians Quarters . The food is AMAZING! Service is FABULOUS , the place is AWESOME !! Try their sinful shrimp , it's about $16.00 and SO worth it!! The best shrimp pasta I have EVER had!!!! I 1000000% recommend this place!! Just stay away from the "strip club" next door to it. They want a $10.00 cover charge. It's so NOT worth it. That's a terrible little joint . If you want to see it, you can ask a waiter/waitress to walk you to it.

• Visited August 2013
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Good choice”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I do like the food from here as we have eaten here many times during our golf outings over the years. Never had a bad meal but have had slow service a time or two. Seem to be full everytime we go so must just be under staffed then. Conects to Spinners, Gentelman's Club, for those that enjoy that too. I enjoy, the food, fellowship, and retire to motel.

Visited May 2013
Dallas, North Carolina, United States
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I went to order something to go. I was given a menu at the bar and sat there about 20 minutes and no one came to take my order. The place was not busy and a few waitresses were walking around or standing carrying on a conversation with each other. I walked out and went somewhere else

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mary T
Summerton, South Carolina
“Was much better than I expected”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Had heard many comments about the restaurant so it took me a while to go. I'm glad I did. Went around 5:30 pm midweek. Wasn't crowded and we were seated promptly. Was surprised at the selection on the menu-Oysters Rockefeller to wings. We ordered the peel and eat shrimp-cold. I thought it would be spicy because of the amount of seasoning on it but thankfully it was not. I would have liked to have had the moist towelettes or a rag to wipe my hands off once finished but went to the restroom to wash my hands afterwards. I ordered the shrimp and grits and at first I thought it was a bowl of soup because of the amount of Tasso gravy on it. It was very good. My husband ordered the mixed platter (choose 2 items on it) and it had the fried flounder and shrimp. There was enough for 2 people. We could have split it if I ate flounder. The bill was $52 but the food was surprisingly good. They do allow smoking but I believe because we went early we did not catch it. It looks to be more like a bar but seats quite a few people. There is a gentlemen's club in the rear so make sure you walk in the correct door. The employees in back were relatively loud and l would have preferred to not hear what they were talking about. I will go back.

• Visited July 2013