“GREAT NIGHTLY STAY”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Seneca, South Carolina
“GREAT NIGHTLY STAY”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Great Price AWESOME BEDS GREAT LOCATION Near Restaurants and Shops Minutes From Clemson Tiger Stadium Right in Front of Walmart Fatz it Right in front of it Los Amigos is right Behind it Wonderful Pool Great Workers

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Crista M, General Manager at Quality Inn Seneca, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful review for the Quality Inn Seneca. We strive to be the best in our area. We are trilled that you enjoyed being in walking distance to the several restaurants. We hope to see you when you are in the Seneca SC area!

Crista Massie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I like this place. Nice staff. Good location. Clean. Walking distance to places to eat. I stay here every year for a few days. Try Fatz-very good.
Changes to Quality Inn Since I stayed here last year.

Room Tip: I always ask for a non-smoking room on second floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Crista M, General Manager at Quality Inn Seneca, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online Tripadvisor survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I booked this room because it was all I could find. Now I know why.
My husband and I attended an 8:00pm football game in Clemson and we live 3 hours away and need a hotel room for the night. Seneca is a short drive from Clemson and we thought this hotel would suit our needs. We booked a king size non-smoking room and called ahead to let them know we would be checking in late after the football game. When we walked in to our room at approx. 1:30 am we walked in to a room that was obviously a smoking room with an electrical switch plate on the floor with an exposed switch box, a bedside lamp that did not work ,eerie cracked wall paper an a lounge chair that looked like it had been left outside at a yard sale. When we complained to staff, we were informed that this was indeed a non smoking room and were left to feel that our complaints fell on deaf ears and quite frankly did not care what we thought of their room. The total price of this creepy place was 207.90. Whether you smoke or not, I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Crista M, General Manager at Quality Inn Seneca, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We are in the middle of renovating the hotel. I have shared your comments and pictures with the contractors and will make sure that these items are taking care of. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Seneca. Please contact me to discuss your past stay with us.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel one night in order to move our Freshman next morning into her dorm at Clemson U. For what we paid, it was not the standard we expected. The room had a fairly strong odor reminiscent of artificial freshner in public lavatories. The linens did not feel clean either. The check-in clerk was not at all courteous or friendly. She did not even greet us and bore a frown the entire time. She definitely did not exude Southern hospitality. We will definitely not stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the smell,condition of your room, and the unfriendly staff member. We are in the stages of renovations. I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping and front desk departments to ensure w handle these types of situations differently in the future. We strive to be give you a home away from home. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will contact me personally for further discussions on your last stay.

Kind Regards,

Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Since this property converted from a Jameson Inn, it is much better in the areas of maintenance and the breakfast. The property could use an upgrade in furnishings and the carpet is due for replacement. Still, the rate was good for what we got.

Room Tip: choose a room away from the road and restaurant parking lot
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Crista M, General Manager at Quality Inn Seneca, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We are in the process of renovating our rooms. We can not wait until you next visit with us so you can see the new carpets, paint, etc.

Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I want you to keep in mind if you're considering this hotel. Its not meant to be treated as a vacation get-away, or a 5 star deluxe hotel. Most of the stayers here are white collar workers who are from the area or working near by. So if you're looking for a reasonable place to sleep, and are only in for a day or so... this is your place.
The hotel is located in Seneca SC, right across the road from Walmart off hwy 123, behind Fatz café. There are several good stores near by from Walmart and Kmart to Home Depot and Lowes. Burger King, McDonald's, KFC and several other restaraunts are less than a mile away.
The Hotel....
This is an outside entry hotel, and has 2 floors. The rooms have mostly full size beds, but work fine for a short stay. The rooms were reasonably clean, but abit small. But keep in mind, its probably not meant for long stays. One major problem for us, even though it was very hot during our stay, the AC didn't work very good. I had it on 66, but the room could never seem to get lower than the mid 70s. Yes, that's hot for me...I would had been "ok" with 72, but didn't get that.
Service was very good and the workers were veryyyy nice and helpful..cutos.
Breakfast was served each morning, but it was very basic and wasn't the best. But it was something to eat, free.
There was a pool, we used once. Seemed pretty clean.
That's about it, hope this helps. So if you need a long stay or a short stay, for a great price. Try it out. We will again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Crista M, General Manager at Quality Inn Seneca, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We are always happy to receive positive compliment about our staff and hotel. Our rooms are going to be receiving an upgrade in the next couple of months. We will use your comments to improve the hotel so you will enjoy your next stay with us even more. We value you as a guest.

Crista Massie-General Manager
South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We was in town seeing family and decided to stay over for two nights. The front desk crista and amanda I believe was their names, was very helpful and courteous. We had a quiet stay there, any and everything you might need seem to be just right next door.
As far as the facilities, to bad it was winter to try out the pool but everything else was great, clean and cozy.
I would recommend this Inn to anyone needing a stayover with a great experience.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank 440JCS440
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Best Western Executive Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anderson/Clemson
Best Way Inn
Best Way Inn
#4 of 5 in Seneca
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area

Been to Quality Inn Seneca? Share your experiences!