“Delicious pizza, thin crust”
Review of Peppinos pizzeria

Peppinos pizzeria
Ranked #59 of 105 Restaurants in Seneca
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We arrived with outside temp of 90 and the air conditioner was out at the restaurant. But cold beers helped, we stayed and ended up with one of the best pizzas I’ve ever tasted. Large restaurant, pleasant staff, plenty of parking. Pizzas were out within 30 minutes. I do suggest they eliminate those metal dinner plates which were all bent up and therefore wobbled when cutting your meal.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Just left from eating here. The food was not good at all. We ordered two 12” subs, bread was almost burnt and there were flies swarming around our food the whole time we were trying to eat. Was treated awful by the employees and when we asked if we could just get a refund bc we had only ate a few bites of our sub, the employee gave me a dirty look and walked off without saying anything to me, shaking his head. A lady came out that I’m assuming was the manager and she was rude and would not give us a refund and said she would make us another sub so we ordered a different sub and they only brought us two 6” subs. Still AWFUL. We will never be back! I’ve NEVER had suck terrible customer service.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The food was very mediocre tasted burnt and was treated Terrible by Willie the manager. It was my last time of going in there and I cannot recommend it to any of my friends and that is my opinion. They brought garlic bread to our table and the manager come back and said they made a mistake and that it was the table across from us. I told him if they didn't want it to not throw it away we would take it he says that they do not give free food and acted like we were some kind of Vagabond after spending $28 and they're on two meals that we could not even eat. He threw the bread in the trash right in front of us and walk back into the back. This is the kind of place obviously this is and we won't return. Very embarrassing situation and very unprofessional. This is just my opinion.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is an old fashioned family run pizzeria. Great menu and great service! Open 7 days a week. He k for specials.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Good thin crust new York style pizza, good warm sandwiches, and good eggplant parmesan. Reasonable prices.

Been to Peppinos pizzeria? Share your experiences!