“Long Story Short :)”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Ranked #65 of 102 Restaurants in Seneca
Description: We're Always Cookin' There's something about a freshly made meal, prepared just for you. Maybe it's a waffle sundae to celebrate the day you get your braces off, or a plate full of loaded hash browns after a Saturday morning soccer game. Whatever the occasion, one things for sure: when a dish is made with you in mind, it just tastes better. From greeting you with a warm smile as you walk through our door, to serving you a hot, delicious meal, made just the way you like it, we'll make sure you feel at home and cared for. That attention to detail is what enjoying a meal at Huddle House is all about. Not matter what time it is, or what kind of day you've had, you can count on us to always be here for you with the grill on and the coffee hot.
Reviewed 8 April 2015

Well I have lived in Oconee for about 12 Years Never been to huddle House :/ Anyway I went my 1st Time I ordered the Stuffed Hashbrowns It Came With White Sausage Gravy White Sausage Gravy makes me Sick :0 Well I told Waitress No White Gravy She Acted like she wrote it down And Cook Started Cooking Well She Put Gravy on my Wifes and Then She dumped ALOT of Gravy on my I called the Waitress and told her and She told Cook (I thought she was going to cook a New One) Boy Was I Wrong :/ She Took a Spoon and Started Scraping the Gravy off into the Trash can...WOW She brought it to me and I could still See ALOT of Gravy and I told her She said (Please dont make her remake it if I throw it away It will come out of my Paycheck So...Being the Decent Guy I am to Girls Sob Stories I suffered I ate like 3 Spoonful Put in Togo box Paid Left and Throw away when i was getting gas as Spinx Needless to say that waiter dont work there no More But They should of made it Fresh Or Gave me a Discount

Reviewed 3 November 2014

My wife and I wanted to have breakfast out this morning and finally settled on the Huddle House. We couldn't believe the number of patrons there, we weren't able to get a booth or table so we decided on sitting at the bar. Sitting at the bar was a great choice as we got to watch the cook go non-stop for the entire time we were there, about an hour and a half. Our server Alicia was fantastic always ready to fill our coffee cups and very friendly. We had a great breakfast and the coffee was excellent. The only detractor was that some of the patrons were smoking and that was a bit of a shock. Well worth a return visit but this time we will pick an area away from the smoking area.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

I'm a long-time fan of both Waffle House and Huddle House. As with many of these highway icons, Seneca's HH could use a bit of refreshing in its décor. Still, the food was just right and promptly served.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and i decided to stop in for breakfast after shopping..it was kinda busy..we ordered our food..manager was cooking which you can watch..my friend sent her food back as it was raw eggs to be recooked..he threw them back on the grill..recooked them and then took his bare fingers on her eggs to check the doneness .gross..then wiped it on his pants...gross..

2  Thank katieemerald

Been to Huddle House? Share your experiences!