“Pretty much what you'd expect ...”
Review of Huddle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Ranked #65 of 102 Restaurants in Seneca
Description: We're Always Cookin' There's something about a freshly made meal, prepared just for you. Maybe it's a waffle sundae to celebrate the day you get your braces off, or a plate full of loaded hash browns after a Saturday morning soccer game. Whatever the occasion, one things for sure: when a dish is made with you in mind, it just tastes better. From greeting you with a warm smile as you walk through our door, to serving you a hot, delicious meal, made just the way you like it, we'll make sure you feel at home and cared for. That attention to detail is what enjoying a meal at Huddle House is all about. Not matter what time it is, or what kind of day you've had, you can count on us to always be here for you with the grill on and the coffee hot.
Reviewed 6 January 2016

... and that's a compliment. Restaurant is kinda old and could use renovation, but you visit Huddle House for traditional breakfast and other comfort foods, not haute cuisine, right? Friendly people at this location who serve it up fast, and the retro interior harkens back decades to what seemed a bit simpler time. Almost identical interior to the Waffle House a mile or so west on the bypass, but the menu has more variety than at WH.

When alone, like to sit at the counter and enjoy the "floor show" that the cooks provide. That's all part of the ambiance to this sort of eatery.

If "really casual" and "nothing fancy" suits you, this is your spot.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Good Huddle House food but slow service the night we were there. Very friendly staff though and clean on the inside of the restaurant. I especially like their desserts.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

The service was slow and the they didn't listen to my order. I said no grits and got them, Also I ordered dark toast and received very warm bread. Most H H are much better

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

8 of us showed up for breakfast before golf. The service was slow, not all the food was delivered at the same time. The actually burned my waffle and had to redo it. Epic fail. Don't bother.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Well I have lived in Oconee for about 12 Years Never been to huddle House :/ Anyway I went my 1st Time I ordered the Stuffed Hashbrowns It Came With White Sausage Gravy White Sausage Gravy makes me Sick :0 Well I told Waitress No White Gravy She Acted like she wrote it down And Cook Started Cooking Well She Put Gravy on my Wifes and Then She dumped ALOT of Gravy on my I called the Waitress and told her and She told Cook (I thought she was going to cook a New One) Boy Was I Wrong :/ She Took a Spoon and Started Scraping the Gravy off into the Trash can...WOW She brought it to me and I could still See ALOT of Gravy and I told her She said (Please dont make her remake it if I throw it away It will come out of my Paycheck So...Being the Decent Guy I am to Girls Sob Stories I suffered I ate like 3 Spoonful Put in Togo box Paid Left and Throw away when i was getting gas as Spinx Needless to say that waiter dont work there no More But They should of made it Fresh Or Gave me a Discount

Been to Huddle House? Share your experiences!