“Great hotel for the price”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Selma, United States
“Great hotel for the price”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was very satisfied with this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. Great hotel for the price. The location of the hotel was very convenient to the event we were attending. I would definitely stay there again and recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Campobello, SC
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Reasonable price for a clean and comfortable room. Convenient location for exploring some of the waterfalls in the area. Room was great with plenty of room, a comfortable bed, nice flat-screen tv and good internet service.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
thanks you so much for your wonderful response. we really appreciate your feedback through trip advisor, this area is a wonderful place to visit and we are glad that you came specially to see all the waterfalls in the area,
hope that you will continue staying at best westerns
Reviewed 18 November 2013

*Very clean room - Excellent evening at this hotel. No worries when you stay here. Unexpected - great value for your money. We will definitely keep this hotel on our list. Not many quality hotels once you pass Seneca, NC - but this one is a keeper.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your positive review. we read each and every review and respond to each one individually. we are a independently owned and operated hotel. each guest is important to us and our location being on main road makes it easy in and out. please come back and stay with us again if you are in the area, you can call hotel direct for the best available rates.
Seneca, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Pros: Very clean rooms. Friendly hotel staff. Nice free breakfast with hot items. Great room rates, too I will definitely stay here the next time I come back to Seneca, SC. We did not experience any problems at all. Nice TV, too. Cons: We were on the 2nd floor (Floors 1-3). I could hear the people in the room above walking around their room. I could, also, here the people in the next room sneeze; however, once the air-conditioners came on, we couldn't hear anyone at all. I got a very peaceful sleep while I was there. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I was there for 3 nights to visit friends that live here in S.C.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback, we do have guest who gave feedback about guest waking on the floor above, we have noticed this and next time when we change our carpet, we would put sound proof under padding, this would help. also next door guest talking or sneezing should not be heard. but will check that particular room.
we really appreciate your business and your time to do this survey. we read every survey and reply.
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Was going to stay here because it is close to Clemson but changed in plans. Tried to cancel my 2 night reservation but the phone number they provided did not work. By time I finally reached them while I was on road, they refused to cancel because it was less than 24 hr notice. Then they charged me for both nights!!! Why wasn't the second canceled? They are charging me $159 for nothing! Terrible service. Stay at a hotel that let's you cancel right up to 6 pm day of check in with no fees.....most hotels have this policy but not here. Would never book here again even if last lace open!

Stay at the Hampton Inn or Marriott in Clemson they are much better. Hampton has free breakfast but train nearby. We found by leaving fan on all night we did not hear train and beds were very comfy. Friends stayed at Marriott Courtyard which they also said was nice.

So there you have it..better options and don't have to deal with thieves...even manager was no help! Very unfriendly place.....I travel every month and never have been treated this way by any other hotel!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel! Do not stay here!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Hello Mary,
I am surprised and very disappointed to receive your feedback, we have a cancellation policy that is mainly implemented during Clemson football season, or a third party reservation from priceline or expedia requires 24 hours reservation, could you please give me a call directly at 864-873-7856, and I will look into your reservation. I am not aware of this particular reservation, could you please provide me with your arrival date and I will personally look in to this and give you a call back
Charleston, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were pleased with Best Western .It was easy to find area attractions and gas station next door was a plus. The best place to eat is J.Peters in historic Seneca on Ram Cat Alley.The staff at Best Western was nice and helpful.It is close to Duke Energy and Lake Keowee . It is a beautiful area. Also,it is near Clemson as well as Walhalla.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you so much for your time to complete this feedback, we really appreciate your positive feedback, unlike a lot of hotels I personally review each and every feedback and address it to my staff. for every positive remarks they get a pizza on their break. After all it is my staff who makes this place feel like home.
Hope you would chose Best Western for your Next stay wherever you go next

sumter, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

the hotel was average, bed was comfortable, nothing good stood out that wasn't expected, staff was pleasant . . . , BUT the room rate was increased to (PURPOSELY) take advantage of the consumer. TIMES ARE TOUGH AND I FEEL THIS IS AN UNFAIR PRACTICE.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Shawn S
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you very much for your time, during Clemson football season area hotel increase price due to high demand. it is purely a competitive thing and we do not feel comfortable doing this. thank you for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
Hotel Tillman
#4 of 10 in Clemson
Hampton Inn Clemson-University Area
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!