“Excellent Property”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Marietta, GA, United States
“Excellent Property”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is an excellent property / well maintained / outstanding staff who are professional, warm and efficient. Have never experienced any problems or disappointments at this property. I do not feel I can offer any more information that would be of additional benefit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
thank you very much, for your time, we really appreciate your business and that you liked our service
Nitesh Naik

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Buford,Ga, United States
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Best Western Executive Inn of Seneca, South Carolina came through for me. While driving my delivery truck and getting near the end of my workday, it came clear that I was not certain where to stay. I was in a strange part of SC to me. I called information, and being a diamond member asked for Best Westerns phone number. I called and spoke to Jams, who gave me a great rate for the night. I was eight miles away and arrived to find what I expected. A clean, well kept room, comfortable, and inviting. I got what I expected and would gladly stay there again if the need arises.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you so much for your time to write this review, it is our pleasure that you had a great stay like all our guest enjoy. we have a great team of employees who make this happen.
Seneca, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It is nice hotel. Very friendly stuff. Do not know what also can I write, 200 characters is too much for my opinion. =D Too too much. It is nice hotel. Very friendly stuff. Do not know what also can I write, 200 characters is too much for my opinion. =D Too too much. It is nice hotel. Very friendly stuff. Do not know what also can I write, 200 characters is too much for my opinion. =D Too too much.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank Anastasia Vladi... S
Thank you so much for your time to complete this review, we really appreciate you providing your honest feedback so we can keep improving.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We only stayed at this Inn one night while traveling to another destination. It was a very nice experience from the start when checking in. The room was large and clean and the breakfast was great. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. We did not experience any problems at all.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, Owner at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
thank you very much for your positive review. mostly we hear constructive feedback from guest, if you ever visit again please do not hesitate to call me directly at 864.886.9646.
thank
Nick
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Overall a good hotel. If you're elderly, request a room on the 1st Floor as the elevators are only on one end of the building, so it can be a lot of walking depending on where your room is. Other than that, everyone one was nice and it's clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
thank you so much for you time to write a review, very good tip on first floor room as we have elevator only on one side of the building. we appreciate your positive feedback.
Nick
Mount Airy, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The owners are very nice and attentive to our needs. They gave us maps and directions for the area. As always, recommend top floor for a restful sleep. Convenient parking and clean rooms. Easy check out.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thanks a lot for your time to fill out the survey, we thank you for your business and hoe to see you again on your next visit
General Manager/ Owner
Hendersonville, United States
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Clean, Quiet Hotel. Great staff. Good quality for the money. Front Desk went out of their way to help me with directions. Even provided me with a State Map. The location was in a very good part of down and I felt very secure, as I was traveling alone.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Eustina C
Thanks a lot for your time to fill out the survey. we look at each and every survey individually and make sure that any guest concerns are addressed in a professional manner.
we hope to see you at one of our best western hotels on your next visit.
General Manager/ Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
Hotel Tillman
#4 of 10 in Clemson
Hampton Inn Clemson-University Area
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!