“Won't be back”

Add it.
Taliano's
Ranked #76 of 105 Restaurants in Seneca
Reviewed 7 December 2016

We were excited to try this restaurant, although several of our friends were less than glowing about it. We now see why. We got the lasagna and spaghetti. Neither of these dishes were satisfactory, especially for the price. Service was ok, but nothing memorable. When I went to pay the bill, I noticed there was a 50 cent charge for water, which my wife had ordered with her meal. When I asked the cashier if that was correct, he said it was. I told him that no one told us we had to pay for water with our meal, he offered no comment or apology. I paid the bill, but told him I didn't think it was fair to charge for a glass of water, without at least being told there was a charge for it. This was our first and last visit. There are other much better options available in town.

2  Thank WILLIAM M

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered the salmon, which was on special, portion was a good size but unfortunately was cooked more than I like, was a little dry. Wife ordered the lasagna, said it was average, not the best, not the worse. Side salad was fresh. Clam chowder looked like it was not home made, not bad but nothing special. Both ordered tea. Bill came out to ~$28 without the tip. Service was decent and they were friendly. A/C was out when we were there, a little warm but not unbearable.

1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

With a group of friends, most considered the meal below average and below our expectations. Our server appeared nervous at times although he was prompt but not very accommodating or flexible with us. The grilled foods were charred a little too much. Prices were a little on the high side for lunch although they did offer specials. The subs were more bread than fillings...as compared to Firehouse across the street. Likely will not return, too many better choices in Seneca.

2  Thank CrockerGem
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Overall not clean. Bathrooms about as bad as with previous owners. Service fair. Food not worth coming back for. Plastic utensils. Salad not real fresh.

2  Thank OCRP1
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Ordered chicken marsala which came with spaghetti and onions & mushrooms. Also had a side salad and garlic bread. The chicken, spaghetti & onions & mushrooms were drowning in a thick, brown gravy! Mushrooms were canned. Never heard of grilled onions in a "marsala" sauce. Spaghetti stuck together and was like rubber -non edible at all. The garlic bread was horrible, dry and tasteless. No music playing; no ambience at this establishment. However, for our listening pleasure, we heard the conversations of the kitchen staff the whole time we were there.

3  Thank Anthony P

Been to Taliano's? Share your experiences!