“Great hotel in a great area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85

Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg
Marietta, Georgia
“Great hotel in a great area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

This Hampton Inn was very convenient to the interstate with an array of restaurant choices in the area. Staff was excellent! Having stayed in a number of Hampton Inns recently, I have to say that it's my opinion that they all have been extremely reputable and my new place to stay while traveling for leisure.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Diane,
Thank you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn hotel in Spartanburg, SC. We sincerely appreciate hearing feedback from our guests and we’re glad you had a great stay with us. I’m glad that our convenient location to I-85 and numerous restaurants made your stay even better. We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to the Spartanburg area.
Hampton Inn – Spartanburg Hotel (North I-85)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Wonderful. Very clean. Would stay here again. Breakfast was good, everyone was friendly. The most comfortable bed and pillows ever! The location was great too, right next to places to eat and gas stations within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Amy,
We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg, South Carolina. We’re so glad you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast, friendly staff, and the convenient location. We’re especially happy to hear that you like our comfortable bed and pillows; we know how important a good night’s sleep is when you’re traveling. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg right off of I-85.
Athens, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Traveling via business/family on I-85, and this hotel is in between Charlotte, Spartanburg/Greenville, and Asheville. Hotel is easy to access off I-85 in quiet South Carolina area. Hotel is clean, rooms in good shape, and staff friendly, rooms not that expensive. Can't ask for more.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Wayne,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg South Carolina. I’m glad our convenient location to I-85 was the perfect choice for your visit. I’m also happy to hear that you enjoyed clean and comfortable rooms and that our friendly staff made you feel welcomed. We hope you’ll come visit us again the next time your travels bring you to the Spartanburg, SC area.
Safe travels,
Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn – Spartanburg Hotel (I-85 North)
Windham, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

The Hampton Inn has always been our favorite hotel. Always clean, modern, kind staff. Breakfast buffets are great. Prices are always a bit high but to us its worth it. About $100.00 a night when we stayed in late march. The room was so much better than other hotels we've stayed at and we've stayed at hotels for the last 31 days from Florida to pennsylvania

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Elaharndro,
Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Spartanburg North I-85 Hotel. We are honored to be your favorite hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed our accommodations and that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Spartanburg hotel the next time you are in the area.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn – Spartanburg North I-85 Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is very conveniently located to Spartanburg SC. Close to the Expressway but quiet. Staff always friendly and efficient. Breakfast is great. I stay here every time I visit family in the area

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Carole,
Thank you for always making our Spartanburg SC hotel your choice while visiting family. We sincerely appreciate you for taking time to let us know how we’re doing. I’m glad you had a quiet and relaxing stay. We do offer our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast every morning and our staff always strives to make guests feel at home. We look forward to your next family visit and welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn.
Warm wishes,
Spartanburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Excellent Service and hotel. The front desk clerk was extremely helpful in helping find our local event. Even though we missed breakfast on Sunday morning, the hostess in the breakfast room provided us with some food.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Gary,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg South Carolina. We appreciate hearing from our guests about their stay with us. I’m glad our staff was able to make you feel welcomed and accommodate all your needs throughout your stay. We hope you’ll visit us again next time you need a hotel in the Spartanburg area.
Hallstead, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Just as you'd expect the Hampton name should be - nicely furnished king bed room with double-wide jetted whirlpool tub/shower. Very clean throughout. Excellent fitness center & equipment. Good breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonInn29303, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Guest,
We are happy to see that we do meet our guest's expectations of what Hampton Inn is supposed to be. A welcoming, clean and comfortable stay is what we want to give all of our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed several of our amenities! As Hampton Inn North Spartanburg is always changing, we hope to see you soon for an even more pleasant stay.

A. Crook