“Great hotel”

Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here while on our way to pick our daughter up from college. The location was very convenient, and the hotel was very clean and nice. The breakfast was great and far above what I was expecting with fresh fruit and inlets along with the usual offerings. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Deven,
Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg, SC (North). We’re thrilled to hear that our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast surpassed your expectations! We hope you had a safe trip to pick up your daughter and that she had a great school year. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re in the Spartanburg area.
Warm regards,
Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn – Spartanburg, SC Hotel (North)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed here March 22 to March 24. The rooms are excellent and very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The free hot breakfast was good and nice selection. They had free internet computers to use which was nice. The gym has great equipment for a small room. I didn't like that they only had one coin operated washing machine and one dryer, so I had to make multiple trips, but it was nice they had that in the hotel. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but it was late and I needed a safe place to stay. They also provided a bag breakfast to take with you which I got on checkout. It had a banana , breakfast bar , bottle water , etc. The employees were nice. Nice hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Tracy,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel. We always appreciate hearing about our guests’ stay with us. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed the excellent rooms and very comfortable beds! I’m glad that you also had a chance to enjoy some of our hotel amenities such as the guest laundry, complimentary on-site gym, and the complimentary 24 hour business center. I’m also happy you had a chance to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the Run breakfast bags for our guests that are on the go. We hope you’ll come visit us again the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Safe travels,
UK
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have stayed here at least once a year, every year for 12 years on business working for a local company. The staff are friendly, helpful and very polite.
Room, bathroom and bedding is always clean and comfortable, rooms spacious, I have stayed in many from king to a double to a suite. all fab.
Rates reasonable , breakfast good, and the welcome receptions in the week are a good gathering with other guests for a beer and snack.
keep doing a great job !

Room Tip: I like 130 or 230 so you can be near car park that end of building and in the side door, quieter as...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr.& Mrs. JB,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel on North I-85 and for continuing to stay with us. We are honored to be your hotel of choice in Spartanburg. We appreciate the kind words and compliments regarding our staff and the service they provide. I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and our Hampton clean and fresh bedding. Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Safe travels,
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn Spartanburg North I-85
Eutawville, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I've stayed here several times! The facilities, staff and grounds are always great! Breakfast is awesome! You can get a night with a reasonable amount of points or $ rate! Excellent location as well. I love this site.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Lawanda,
Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel (North). We’re thrilled that you always enjoy your stay with us and that you think our Hampton on the House hot breakfast is awesome! We sincerely appreciate your compliments, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Warm regards,
Jasper, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The room was clean- very important in my book, the sheets were crisp but soft and smelled great! Breakfast was wonderful - great selection of foods to pick from. The breakfast area attendant was very friendly and helpful - even at 7am!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Heather,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel North. I’m thrilled that you liked our Clean and Fresh Hampton bedding and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. I’m also happy to hear that you experienced our great customer service while enjoying our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We hope the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg you’ll give us the opportunity to welcome you back!
Warm wishes,
Severna Park, United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

If you want guaranteed satisfaction, clean smelling sheets/bedding and great service, stop in at Hampton in Spartanburg! Convenient location to the interstate with restaurants nearby as well. Breakfast served at this location too. The place is impeccably maintained.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank David B
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear David,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel. We appreciate all of your kind words and we are thrilled that you found our hotel impeccably maintained. I’m glad that our convenient location to I-85 and numerous restaurants was the perfect choice for your stay. I’m also thrilled to hear that you found your room clean and received great service from our friendly staff. Also, we do offer Hampton on the House complimentary breakfast; I hope you were able to take advantage of this during your stay. Thanks again for the wonderful review; we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Best wishes,
Charleston, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I checked into the hotel and was greeted by the front desk clerk with a smile. She acknowledged my Hilton Honor status and got me into my room quickly. A very nice check in experience. The front desk clerk the following morning was just as pleasant in giving me directions to the mall and other shopping. The breakfast attendants always kept the food hot and stocked. I would definitely recommend this property and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank David G
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear David,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel. We’re thrilled that your check-in experience was great and that the front desk staff was always friendly and helpful! We appreciate hearing from all of our guests about their stay, especially our Hilton Honor Members. I’m glad that during your stay you were able to take advantage of our Hampton on the House free breakfast and our convenient location to the Westgate Mall. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Thanks again,