“Suberb Service”

Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Hampton put great effort to ensure your stay is a memorable one. Each staff member did an excellent job providing the best service possible. The desk on duty went above and beyond her duty to ensure we found the best place to dine since the hotel café was closed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Omega H,
We sincerely appreciate your great review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg, South Carolina (North). I’m happy to hear that all of our staff members made sure you had a wonderful stay with us. We are dedicated to providing our guests with the very best service and hospitality. We would love to welcome you back to our Spartanburg hotel the next time you’re in the area.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I specifically seek out Hampton Inn Hotels when I travel. I am always very pleased with the quality and cleanliness of the Hotels. The breakfasts are very good and much better than most complimentary ones at other establishments. I highly recommend the Hampton Inns.

Dear Brenda,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg. We’re glad that you’re always pleased with the cleanliness and quality of your stay with Hampton Inn. We hope the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg, SC you’ll come visit us again!
Warm wishes,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

When I drove up, it looked like an older Hampton Inn, but I was pleasantly surprised at all the updates that had clearly been done in the interior. The room was excellent. The shower presssure left something to be desired, but that was the only negative thing about my stay. I will definitely stay there again when I return to Spartanburg.

Dear Jeffrey,
We sincerely appreciate your outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel on North I-85. We’re glad that you were pleasantly surprised and found our rooms to be in excellent condition. I apologize about the water pressure, but I’m happy to hear it was your only complaint. We look forward to your next stay with us while visiting Spartanburg, SC.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice breakfast, helpful and cheerful staff. Clean well maintained rooms with updated linens and very comfortable mattress. Quiet and cheerful. Easy to get to and very safe feeling. Close to everything needed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear SCarolinaMama,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg South Carolina. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. I’m glad that you found that our hotel staff is very friendly and that you felt safe while staying with us. We hope the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg you’ll come stay with us again!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was very nice! Hampton's always have breakfast with a large variety of food and make your own waffles. Breakfast was very good. The best part about this hotel was the SMELL of the room! Typically hotels smell musty but this room smelled like clean laundry as soon as we went in! It was incredible! You could just tell that it was fresh!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Alyna,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg, SC. We’re happy to hear you found our hotel very nice and rooms smelt great! I’m glad you had a chance to enjoy our Hampton on the House complimentary hot breakfast with our waffle station. We hope the next time you’re visiting Spartanburg you’ll come stay with us again!
Warm wishes,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here while on our way to pick our daughter up from college. The location was very convenient, and the hotel was very clean and nice. The breakfast was great and far above what I was expecting with fresh fruit and inlets along with the usual offerings. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Deven,
Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg, SC (North). We’re thrilled to hear that our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast surpassed your expectations! We hope you had a safe trip to pick up your daughter and that she had a great school year. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re in the Spartanburg area.
Warm regards,
Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn – Spartanburg, SC Hotel (North)

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed here March 22 to March 24. The rooms are excellent and very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The free hot breakfast was good and nice selection. They had free internet computers to use which was nice. The gym has great equipment for a small room. I didn't like that they only had one coin operated washing machine and one dryer, so I had to make multiple trips, but it was nice they had that in the hotel. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but it was late and I needed a safe place to stay. They also provided a bag breakfast to take with you which I got on checkout. It had a banana , breakfast bar , bottle water , etc. The employees were nice. Nice hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Tracy,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel. We always appreciate hearing about our guests’ stay with us. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed the excellent rooms and very comfortable beds! I’m glad that you also had a chance to enjoy some of our hotel amenities such as the guest laundry, complimentary on-site gym, and the complimentary 24 hour business center. I’m also happy you had a chance to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the Run breakfast bags for our guests that are on the go. We hope you’ll come visit us again the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Safe travels,