US$135
US$145
US$133
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$144
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$119
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$151
US$147
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$95
BestWestern.com
US$65
US$163
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanvery pleasant stayhour drivecomplimentary breakfastexcellent staygreat roomnice hotelbreakfast areaconvenient locationeasy accesswould stay here againwafflesstaff was friendlyoff the highwayfront desk stafffresh fruitdowntown spartanburg
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was traveling through and picked this hotel based on location being right off 85.. it was nice the front desk was very accommodating..they had warm cookies which was nice after a long drive...the hotel could use an update to furniture and decor

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Mark,

I thank you for choosing to stop over at our hotel, which is conveniently located close to the I-85 and appreciate your positive comments with a 5 star rating.

I am pleased to learn you liked the services of our staff and enjoyed the hotel's hospitality. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience. I do hope you also had the opportunity to utilize the various facilities and amenities provided in all our rooms.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We pulled in at 10:30 at night after driving 20 hours in a car and were so relieved to get a room! The room was very clean and comfy and we slept like rocks. Staff was really nice and the breakfast was good, too!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear guest,

I thank you for choosing to spend the night, after a long drive, at our hotel.

We are delighted that you had a relaxing and comfortable time in our clean and comfortable room, liked the services of our kind and helpful staff and enjoyed the breakfast. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and 5 star rating. We now look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I stay at Hampton's all the time but there is something about this one that is special. Staff were so helpful. Room wonderful.
This is a 5 star hotel in my opinion. Very clean. Near Restaurants. Handled a lot of checks ins quickly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Peggy,

We are most delighted with your very positive comments and for rating your recent stay at our hotel with 5 stars.

I am most pleased you liked the efficiency of our check-in staff, found your the very clean and to your expectations and found our staff helpful. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience. I do hope you also had the opportunity to utilize the various facilities and amenities provided in all our rooms.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was well received by this hotel staff. Room was clean and fresh smelling, and the A/C unit was very efficient at keeping the room cool. I wanted to take it with me but it would not fit in my suitcase :-)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Jeffery,

I thank you for taking time to give us a positive feedback on your recent stay at our hotel.

I am pleased you felt happy with the warm welcome by our staff, liked the room and found it cool, fresh and clean. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This location was not like any other Hamptons we stay at. The staff was nice friendly and the hotel itself wasn't up to par. We tried to get help from staff and no one helped us. The rooms are really dark.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family