US$135
US$145
US$133
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$144
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$151
US$147
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$95
US$163
US$65
All reviewsroom was cleanvery pleasant stayhour drivecomplimentary breakfastexcellent staygreat roomnice hotelbreakfast areaconvenient locationeasy accesswould stay here againwafflesstaff was friendlyoff the highwayfront desk stafffresh fruitdowntown spartanburg
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Conveniently located hotel off interstate in quiet area. Hotel is close to restaurants and large grocery store. If you want a good night sleep from a long road trip this is the place to stay in Spartanburg. Friendly accommodating staff with southern hospitality at its best.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear David,

I thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and appreciate you rating us with 5 stars.

We are very pleased that you found our facility conveniently located off the interstate, in a quiet area and close to restaurants and the groceries. I am delighted that you found the room comfortable for a good nights sleep with hospitable and friendly staff. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Arrived Saturday afternoon - kind of a sleepy, subdued greeting but room was ready and parking is easy with lots of outside entrances. Hotel is small, 3 story typical roadside property but clean and updated. My only complaint upon entering room is overwhelming smell of chemical air-freshener. I quickly located the culprit - a gel disc tucked into the air conditioner blower unit. Once you get that chemical on your hands or anything else it's not easy getting off and my only question is " how bad does the room smell....." that you have to utilize little chemical power tabs to freshen it. I removed it and took it to the front desk for them to deal with.
Staff was friendly enough, particularly the breakfast attendant. She was working like crazy but friendly and efficient. Most staff members encountered in hallway acknowledged your presence and spoke a greeting.
Pool area was nice - there are a couple roadside restaurants nearby and a grocery store just down the road for supplies.

Room Tip: Ground floor room was quiet enough except for roaring motorcycle outside window in middle of the night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking time to send a feedback.

I am glad you found our property clean, updated with a nice pool . Our staff acknowledge your positive comments on their service and hospitality. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

We regret the discomfort caused due to an unknown chemical smell in your room. Your comment has been relayed to our maintenance staff for corrective action. I hope you enjoyed the remainder of your stay and was enjoyable.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The room had old carpet & the tub was subpar. It had a mat in the floor & was worn. Clean sheets & towels and a nice letter with complimentary water was nice. Everything else was decent. It was not as clean & renovated as the other Hampton Inns I've stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Marilyn,

I thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and we are pleased to learn that you had a decent stay and found the bed clean and liked the complimentary items.

However, I personally want to apologize for your experience at our hotel. We always want our guest to have an excellent experience and are disappointed that we failed you in some areas. I hope the remainder of your stay was enjoyable.

We certainly hope you will consider visiting us again, so we can restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My husband and I stayed at this Spartanburg location from July 21-July 25. This Hampton Inn is not as nice as some of the others. Aesthetically it is in need of an update. The room was clean yet very dark and grim. Wallpaper peeling off and bathroom tiles cracked and shower area in desperate need of caulking.There was also a stale, musty odor throughout the room.

The ladies at the desk were super friendly and check in was a breeze. Fast food offerings were nearby and plentiful. Interstate was easily accessible.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear guest,

I thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at our hotel and appreciate you found our staff friendly and check-in facility was easy and quick.

It is unfortunate you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us and we are disappointed that we failed you in so many areas. We always want our guest to have an excellent experience but I am sorry if this was not your experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Hampton Inns are ALWAYS exactly as expected: Hilton-owned, and living up to the high standards without paying the high price. Rooms as comfortable as always, clean and with luxury linens, et al. Breakfast is standard and not thrilling, but good quality and the staff work hard to keep everything in stock. Perfect. Not much exciting to say, but I’m pretty much a fan of Hamptons wherever I go.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Curthess,

I thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we are delighted with your very positive feedback, rated with 5 stars.

I am very pleased to learn that you found our facility clean, with comfortable room, fit with luxury linen and liked the services of our staff. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.