“Clean and comfortable”

Comfort Suites At WestGate Mall
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Our room could hold 6 people (2 beds plus a sleeper sofa). Good complimentary breakfast, and the hotel seems newer. It had a lot of families staying there and a business center with internet access available to customers.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 July 2011

We stopped in Spartanburg because it was halfway between home and our destination near Savannah. We checked several hotels through tripadvisor and the Comfort Inn Suites had zero negative reviews. It certainly lived up to those reviews. Excellent staff and facilities, and I could park where I could see my car from our room. Our bathroom was a wee bit small and had no exhaust fan, but everything else was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I had to bring my son and 2 other teammates up for football camp at Wofford. Being unfamiliar with the area, I got online to look for a reasonably priced and reasonably comfortable place to stay b/c I needed 2 rooms. I read reviews on a couple and chose the Comfort Suites on West Blackstock and it is WONDERFUL ! The price is excellent and they gave me the Wofford rate which is awesome. The hotel is very clean, attractive, easy to find, close to restaurants, shopping, and just about anything else you need. Derrick , who made my reservation was so nice, helpful, and pleasant and Ben, who greeted us upon arrival was great. The sweet young lady working the front desk is very nice and helpful as well. The rooms are attractive. We have 2 double beds and sitting area with a pullout couch, flat screen tv, fridge, and microwave. The housekeeping staff is friendly and does a thorough job. Everything is very clean. My only concern was I could hear my neighbors for a brief time but it was fine by the time we were ready to go to sleep. We look forward to returning! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2011

Very impressed with the professionalism of the hostess. Went beyond what I have experienced from other hotels in willingness to answer questions and providing exact directions to locations in the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Great hotel, very clean, awesome service, highly recommended. We got coupon from red hotel discount book found in welcome centers which made it reall worth it!

Beds are soooooo comfortable, makes it hard to leave :)

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I had a group stay at this hotel in April 2011 and everyone was thorughly pleased with the hotel. The rooms are modern with updated features such as comfortable beds and linens plus a flat-screen HDTV. The mamangers reception from Monday-Wednesday nights was very well received and attended. Our group is coming back in June for another event and will be using this hiotel again! The staff was very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2011

After driving all day, we picked this hotel for a one night stopover. Wish we could have stayed longer as the room was large, beautiful, immaculate and breakfast was great. It's located right across the street from a shopping mall and nearby restaurants. We would certainly stop here again next time we take a driving vacation from the midwest to down south. Staff was friendly, too!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple