“This B&B was simply breath taking!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spartanburg
Inn on Main of Spartanburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Spartanburg B&B and Inns
Moncks corner
“This B&B was simply breath taking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Love the Inn On Main,this B&B made my 32 Birthday my best yet wonderful rooms breakfast out of this world and hospitality you won't get anywhere eles I am already planing my next stay at this amazing B&B!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Derby, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I happened to stumble upon the Inn by accident and was I ever lucky. I travel a great deal for business (once every 2 -3 months lately) and by far, this was the best place I have ever stayed at. It sure beats the run of the mill Marriot or Ramada. Wayne and Susan are tremendous people who just exude warmth. I stayed in the Revolutionary War Room and loved it. I enjoyed coffee and conversation at the dining room table in the evening and a great country breakfast in the morning. Peace, tranquility and a sense of history from a bygone era await you. I will be back in Spring and can’t wait. I will try a different room this time. An absolute must for any traveler, you will be doing yourself a favor.

Room Tip: They are all great but if you desire a bathtub, check the room descriptions.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Stuart, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

but with a area location in the middle of the town we were not comfortable with.My wife was concerned that the car was safe being parked there.We went to find a restaurant and all we could find was a few shady bars,so we departed the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AL S
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

The Inn of Main is a sanctuary, located walking distance from the town centre. We stayed for 7 nights and looked forward to returning each night to the place we considered home for a week. A sense of calm and peacefulness descends upon you when you walk through the front door, which comes from the hospitality of the incredible hosts that became so dear to us during our stay. The communal breakfast table was a highlight of each day with guests sharing their fantastic stories whilst enjoying the wonderful food that comes out of the kitchen each morning. From the reviews posted, our expectations were high and these were constantly surpassed. Spartanburg is a town that spreads in all directions, with chain hotels offering accommodation in a largely soulless landscape. Large roads, lots of cars, and little character. Located on the edge of the Downtown area, the Inn on Main offers an insight into another side of the town, that everyone should discover. And the bonus, just five minutes walk down Main Street, Downtown offers good food, a sense of tradition and a place to wander. We loved the Inn on Main, and we loved Susan and Wayne even more!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Wonderful, comforable, friendly, cozy, peaceful, very clean, incredible breakfasts.
Loved the hot tea and coffee bar.
Loved the porches and all the outdoor seating.
Beautifully furnished inside and out.
Fantastic hosts/owners-Susan and Wayne.
Guests were all very friendly, too.
You must try this B&B or another one! They are GREAT!
I will stay there again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

Best breakfast in town - or anywhere else for that matter: Quiches, casseroles, breakfast/egg pies, awesome grits, pastries, thick bacon drizzled with syrup and sprinkled with nuts, endless coffee! The food makes the stay worth the price. Proprietors Susan and Wayne couldn't be nicer or more attentive. Nice, roomy B&B, ultra clean, nicely restored, homey & comfortable. However, as with most older 2-story homes, it creaks a bit. I had a downstairs bedroom and could hear folks walking up the stairs and around in their upstairs rooms. Fortunately, the other guests seemed to be aware of the old-home acoustics, and things were generally quiet after 10 pm. Breakfast is usually served by 7:30-8 am, so if you are a late sleeper, get up and join the crowd at the breakfast table!! Otherwise, you might miss the food (the sounds of the other guests will probably wake you anyway).

Also, if you are mobility-impaired, you might want to consider another hotel/inn. There are only two rooms downstairs (no elevator), and neither is equipped with a walk-in/roll-in shower.

If I am ever in Spartanburg again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Eckman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

My husband and I had a truly perfect bed-and-breakfast stay at the Inn on Main, and as we have a bed-and-breakfast, I don't say this lightly! We were recommended to the Inn on Main by a Spartanburg resident, and told it was the "only" place we should stay, and she was right! The inn is beautiful, and the inn-keepers are charming, helpful people! They have done a splendid restoration. Our guest room was totally lovely, and our bathroom with the wonderful soaking tub was my Ultimate Dream Bathroom! Breakfast was delicious, and Susan and Wayne were welcoming to our friends who had recommended we stay there. We will definitely stay there again if we're lucky enough to return to Spartanburg!

Room Tip: All the rooms are truly lovely!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple