“Great Restaurant”

Ranked #32 of 333 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

The Spice is a great place to eat. Owners are always onsite and food is fresh and cooked to order. Hands down the best Onion Rings around. Come hungry, portion sizes are very generous. Well done!

1  Thank CU88

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Most locals remember when it was a real "drive-in" with curb hops.. but the truth is that the burgers and fries are still very tasty. Simple Americana food - done well.
Recommended - chili-cheeseburger, super boy, fires, onion rings.
And yes, Triple D should stop here.

1  Thank DrNickatNite
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My recent experience here was not so pleasant, my husband enjoys eating lunch here occasionally and I decided I would try it with him and the man which I assume was the owner who took my order was rude. My food wasn't good and the service was horrible no way to run a family owned business when u have been blessed to have one. We don't all get to experience owning our own restaurant in life so you should treat the customers with a happy face and a warm heart.!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

Best darn hamburger steak....especially if you get it smothered in chili and cheese.....in the Upstate. Awesome onion rings. And for dessert, you've got to try the hot fudge cake.

3  Thank newbalance31
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I love the cheeseburgers, best in the world. And the best tea in the world. You can't go wrong, cheeseburgers and paradise.