Rodeway Inn Expo Center
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$138
US$126
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Every room here has bedbugs. The first room we were given we were ate up the next morning. I complained and they moved me into another room, same issue. The manager or who ever he is Raj does not care about this place apparently. He is really quick to just blow you or the situation off. Please take my advice and stay 100 feet from this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Sednique26
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had a family reunion this past weekend and it was just crazy. We had bugs in our bed (roaches) My mother went to touch her phone and baby roaches ran all over the place. all the rooms smell like smoke, and had a fowl smell in it. Didn't have enough towels, yes this hotel was a very big mistake some of the air conditioners didn't work had Mold going up and down the walls inside the bedroom part, Also in the bathroom on the celling there was mold up there. For my family every one of us is allergic to mold I could not find out why our heads just kept hurting until I seen the mold. would have left but already paid our money. don't have flat screen TVs but if you look in the broacher it has the all Red Roof Inns has the flat screen TVs. This hotel is not worth what we paid for. I have never experienced this type of problem before but never again. Red Roof has lost a customer. and many more.

Room Tip: Make sure you read the reviews and go by them I wish I did.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank nacima23
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

I was driving all day and needed a place to stay. This came with a coupon from one of the Interstate Coupon books you find everywhere. The desk staff was very pleasant. The odor in the room was overwhelming upon entry. It was a combination of musty, wet dog,and cat piss. I was too tired to complain. Took my shoes off to jump in bed and the carpet was soaked from the A/C unit half way to the bed. I wanted to leave my socks on because I did not want to walk on the dirty carpet! I informed the front desk clerk about all of this the next AM

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank ChuckL
Reviewed 26 June 2013

we stayed at this hotel driving back from myrtle beach when we couldn't stay awake anymore. the front desk attendant was unbelievably nice and accommodating. the property was a typical red roof inn - if you're just there to sleep it gets the job done. however, the bed only had a sheet and a wool blanket for covers. i found human hairs on the fitted sheet and there was sand on the carpet...and we were inland. i woke up the next morning covered in itchy red bumps, so i threw my clothes in the trash. bed bugs or not, it was not sanitary. next time we will pay the extra $20 and stay at a comfort inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yayitsyatesie
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Having read a number of the other reviews, I didn't know exactly what to expect. I stay in Red Roofs often and was curious to see how this one compared. The price was fine, just a tad under $50.00, and the gentleman at the dest was cordial and helpful. My room (when compared with other motels in this category...see my profile) was really very typical of others. There was no smell, it was clean enough, although the carpet was not particularly clean, definitely a keep your socks on place. Some may be bothered by this, but quite frankly, I keep mine on in most every motel in this particular category. The bed was a typical motel bed, slept ok but not great. Furniture in the room was motel stuff, and was rather worn. All in all the room was presentable, wifi worked fine, the tub drained, and the cable TV was fine. Ice machine was conveniently place and both it and the candy machine worked fine. Those I saw staying in the motel , though the inn was rather empty this night, were not families and some were a little suspect looking. One particular group I observed going in their room early in the evening , I later heard at !2:50 am beating on the door of their room. This was probably the main troublesome thing. All in all though, I came away feeling that the room and stay were worth what I paid to stay here. For McDonalds lovers, there is a McDonalds 50 or 75 yards away, which was in fact a brand new rebuilt one. As my title said , it wasn't as bad as some of the reviews seemed to say.

Room Tip: My stay was in room 115, large parking lot right in front of your door.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business