“Best seafood in Spartanburg!!!”
Review of Dudley's

Dudley's
Ranked #37 of 336 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I've been here several times & it's always great. The low country boil is my favorite meal by far from here but everything is top notch. The atmosphere is unique & it has a cool patio outside & more private , elegant atmosphere inside plus a great bar area to watch football games while you wait for your food. & don't be turned off by some of the high prices , trust me it's well worth it.

1  Thank Brandon G

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Seems likeDudley's is a very popular meeting place for after work.They always have a good crowd. I go for the food .It is consistently very good.as a matter of fact they have the best entree salad in town.It is loaded! You can order with grilled shrimp or chicken...very good! Service is very attentive, it amazes me the quality of food they turn out at the open view kitchen ,

1  Thank Foodieman4
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I were there today about 1:00pm. The waitress first informed us that they did not have several menu items. The reason was apparently because they did not have staff to prepare the meals. I decided on seafood alfredo and ask that the sauce be on the side rather than drowning the seafood with the sauce. I would have had the seafood platter broiled but was told I could have it fried but not broiled. They can fry it but cannot broil it, unbelieveable! I was then told that the kitchen refused to give me the seafood alfredo with the sauce on the side.
This was a terrible experience. I cannot answer the additional questions on this review form because we left.

2  Thank David C
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We go here all of the time. They have different specials on weekdays. You must try the low-country boil and the pimiento cheese fries. The scallops app is excellent, along with the snow crab legs. Occasionally, they run out of the night's special, but then again, we eat late.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great food and drinks. If you sit at the bar you can watch the chefs cook, since the grill is set up in the middle of the bar. The place is small so don't expect a lot of elbow room on busy nights. I love the wings and the steaks are pretty delicious, too.