My daughter and I ended up at this hotel purely because our reservation at a Marriott Courtyard in Gastonia became lost in a computer glitch. With no other lodging in Gastonia, we were advised to continue to travel to Spartanburg. We arrived exhausted from a long day's travel on the interstate. I must admit that we first exited the interstate, I felt we were doomed. I saw no signs of good civilization. But after several miles, off in the distance was this beacon of hope in a hotel. We pulled up and went inside to find a beautiful hotel with incredible staff. We ate a late-night dinner. We were not impressed with our food that evening, but it may have been due to extreme fatigue. We did have a lovely breakfast the next morning. If in the future I am traveling up in this area, Spartanburg will now be my exit point for a hotel break. I would recommend this facility to even the pickiest of travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spartanburg Marriott is a perfect choice among hotels in Spartanburg, South Carolina. We offer a convenient Downtown Spartanburg location within walking distance of restaurants, entertainment, and shops. Our Spartanburg, SC hotel offers comfortable and inviting accommodations for business and leisure travel. We also provide great spaces for meetings and events - with 27 events rooms on our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spartanburg Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spartanburg Marriott Hotel Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Renaissance Park
- Marriott Spartanburg
- Renaissance Spartanburg