“Wonderful place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg
GreenLeadersSilver level
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Beautiful hotel with very friendly staff. Room was extremely quiet and furnishings were very nice. The only suggestion I would make would be to improve the quality of pillows, I think all Hilton Hotels have the same type of pillow. Not very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We really appreciate your comments about our team members and hotel. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Boone, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was really impressed - the staff gave me a great recommendation for lunch (Cribbs Kitchen) and I was so thankful to be able to experience some local flavor while in Spartanburg! It's pretty annoying that this review has to have at least 200 characters, but because the service was so great, I'm editing my response rather than skipping the step.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you had an opportunity to visit one of our local restaurants. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I found the hotel located in a scenic area, accessible to Supermarkets and Food Court. The staff was helpful, receptive and friendly. The room was spacious and reasonably well furnished. However, it did not have a water heater for preparing tea and I had to go to the lobby for my cup of tea. Being a vegetarian, I found myself disadvantaged with the menu options and the Fitness Center was below the expected standards. Overall, I had a very positive experience in the hotel and would recommend the same.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. All of our guest rooms do have a coffee/tea maker. I apologize that we didn't do a better job in advising you of this so you would not have had to make trips to the lobby. Our fitness center is small but well equipped. Your comments for more vegetarian options will be passed along to our product and service team. We are glad to hear that youi had a positive experience and look forward to your next visit.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel, clean, new. Would stay here again but next time will request to be on the other side - away from COSTCO. They worked throughout the night and I woke up several times.

Great steak restaurant right across the street - within walking distance.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Garland T
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We apprecate your comments about the hotel. Please accept our apologies for the truck noise from Costco. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

The hotel was wonderful and right off the interstate. I think for one night in the location the price was a little high but it was dark, I had been driving all day, there was snow/ice on the roads and I needed a break. Being a female, I needed to stay in a safe/secure location, which it was.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear that we were able to provide you a safe harbor for the evening. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

I stay at Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn locations for most of my travel. The vast majority of Hampton Inn locations are consistently Very Good, although some locations can be Average to Poor. This location is a Very Good and a great value for the price.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We really appreciate your comments and the Very Good recommendation you gave us. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

we stayed here for an event and they were very accommodating. very affordable, and rooms are big and clean. service is great, in spite of the hundreds of guests that were staying here. if you are in spartanburg, i would recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We really appreciate your comments about our hotel and especially the service provided by our team members. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.