“Traveling for business”

Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I recently had a long stretch of traveling for business with a stop at the Hampton Inn at Spartanburg I-26 on my list. With so many stops on my list, I mistakenly booked this Hampton for the wrong night. It was brought to my attention upon my arrival that, a no show fee was added to my credit card for the previous night. I did call the manager to see if anything at all could be done, with no offer of help or understanding. I travel very often for work and this is the first time I have double booked myself and I felt with my frequency of staying at Hampton, they might understand my mistake. Much to my dismay, they did not. Hampton is always my hotel of choice, but a zero offer of understanding or help does not help me choose them in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We do appreciate your feedback and regret the inconvenience our policies caused you. As a frequent traveler, your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. If you would like to discuss this issue then please do not hesitate to give me a call. We hope you will consider staying with us again if you return to the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I appreciate the clean, safe and friendly environment at the Moore, SC Hampton Inn. The breakfast bar is always better than expected, even though I've stayed here several times in the past. The staff is constantly moving and cleaning and serving and are always pleasant and helpful. The food is fantastic. I have 2 little ones so the assortment and variety is highly appreciated over a 3 day stay. I love having coffee available in the lobby and the cookies again made my kids happy. I will recommend and come back here for certain, mainly for the safe, clean environment, friendly staff, and a phenomenal breakfast each morning!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and have been pleased with our breakfast. We will be sure to share your comments with our team members at our next huddle. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel is a typical Hampton Inn and I mean that in a complimentary way. Clean, fresh, friendly, good breakfast. It was well situated for our visit to one of the local colleges. My only complaint would be a minor one - prime parking spaces are reserved for some sort of membership group other than Hilton Honors but we still had a reasonably good space.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suties. We really appreciate your kind comments about our hotel and amenities. Hilton Honors guests are rewarded for their loyalty to the Hilton Hotel brands of hotels as they earn points for qualifying stays that increase their tier status. The parking signage you mentioned is for Hilton Honrs Diamond members that have reached the Elite level of that tier. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hotel is convenient and quiet. Nice touches in the room. Tea, Coffee and Popcorn. Lap table. Wired and Wireless internet allowed me to run my laptop and tablet. Clean rooms in good repair. Would recommend staying at this location. Convenient to mall and fast food as well as dining places.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We appreciate your comments about our hotel and are glad to hear that you were able to get your work completed. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

after a bad experience with choice hotels, we stopped at a Hampton (during the same vacation) and were rewarded with a great stay...it was a few dollars more, but well worth it...although we don't travel often, we have been 'converted' and will now be sure to stop at a Hilton/Hampton from now on.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you have become a guest of the Hampton/Hilton brand of hotels and look foward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I wanted to commend the evening staff, Dannica & Darrell! My business had me staying at this hotel for 5 months and every time I walked in the front door I was greeted as family:) They are true professionals and dearly missed friends.

If you're staying at this hotel, you've selected the right one! Thank you Dannica & Darrell!

Barb

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We really appreciate your comments and that you especially took the time to recognize Dannica and Darryl. We will be sure to pass along your review during our next team huddle. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Very nice hotel located near big mall & other amenities The staff was very friendly & knowledgable I highly recommend it. Easy access to interstate I enjoyed the full breakfast options & the fact it had an indoor pool, fitness center and business center

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We appreciate your recommendation and will pass along your comments to our team members. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.