This hotel is very convenient to Spartanburg, Greenville, Landrum. A typical hotel with clean rooms, good bed (unlike hilton garden inns), and good shampoo/conditioner/soap (unlike holiday inn express). Average breakfast (how many ways can you cook an omlettee), nice fitness with dumbbells, free coffee (unlike marriott courtyard). Excellent steak house across the street. Located beside westgage mall and all the shopping and eateries that you would imagine. Would recommend and stay again. Expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg I-26 Westgate Mall hotel is located just off I-26 in Spartanburg, SC next to the Summit Pointe Conference & Events Center. Guests enjoy our free amenities from free wi-fi, hot breakfast, to our airport shuttle. Enjoy Tyger River Park offering 12 tournament baseball and softball fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-i-26-Westgate Mall Hotel Spartanburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Spartanburg-i-26-Westgate Mall
- Hampton Inn Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Hampton Inn