Our family stayed at this hotel for one night this past weekend. We chose it after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. Everything that everyone reported was correct. The hotel is in a great location, the staff was friendly (they even gave us discount coupons for the restaurant next door) and the indoor pool was large enough, clean, WARM, and a nice treat. There were fresh towels supplied and also a nice excersise room (although we didn't have time to use it.) We checked in easily, our room was clean and comfy and had a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron, and blow dryer. The room also had connections for internet access should you have a laptop. There was also a nice continental breakfast served from 6:00 - 10:00 AM that featured biscuits, bagels and toast, various danishes and muffins, fresh fruit salad (just okay), bananas and apples, a mix of cold cereal and instant hot oatmeal and instant grits, scrambled eggs and sauage patties, milk, juice (orange, cranberry and grapefruit), coffee (regular, robust, and decaf) and hot water for tea or cocoa. All in all a nice spread for continental! The breakfast staff was very sweet and friendly. My only complaints are small in nature and fairly commen in all of our travels. The first one is that the bathroom was clean but did have small pockets of mildew here and there but it wasn't enough to be freaked out to report it. The other things was there was a slight musty smell to the room which was really not bad when we checked in but worse in the morning after showering and steaming up the bathroom. We were leaving though so it wasn't a big deal. Lastly, we were told our beds were queen sized but I swear they seemed smaller. Other than that, the beds were very comfortable, the fluffy duvets, pillows and soft sheets made for a great night's sleep. All in all our stay was pleasant and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future. Just a last note: there are two restaurants within walking distance and also a movie theater and a mall not far away as well as tons of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg I-26 Westgate Mall hotel is located just off I-26 in Spartanburg, SC next to the Summit Pointe Conference & Events Center. Guests enjoy our free amenities from free wi-fi, hot breakfast, to our airport shuttle. Enjoy Tyger River Park offering 12 tournament baseball and softball fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-i-26-Westgate Mall Hotel Spartanburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Spartanburg-i-26-Westgate Mall
- Hampton Inn Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Hampton Inn