“Truly A Nasty McDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #264 of 334 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 June 2011

This has got to be the nastiest McDonalds' I have ever come across. It's open 24 hrs so I was hoping I never got food poisoning there, since some mornings I have to be on the road at 4am. One morning I went for an Egg McMuffin and coffee. I pulled into a parking place to fix my coffee and get my sandwich wrapped so I could eat and drive. There was GREEN STUFF all over the wrapper of the sandwich and the inside of the bag. It looked like poop! When I went back to the window to get a new sandwich the manager REFUSED TO GIVE ME ONE. She started yelling at me to move my car, which I wasn't doing until I got my money back or a new sandwich. She had someone call the cops on me. Then I moved my car and told him what had happened, and showed him the bag and sandwich. He went in and got my money back and a new sandwich for me. By then I was too nauseated to eat the sandwich and he didn't want it either. He said he could barely understand anyone in there (the early crew is mostly Mexicans). The manager, also Mexican, allows her crew to eat their breakfast while they're waiting on customers. They were eating guacamole and chips this morning, but it was a really dark green, and nasty looking. If you're going through the drive-thru in the early morning hours, you better beware. These people are truly nasty and they don't care!!! And the manager let's them get away with it too!!!