“Great Room for the price!”

Red Roof Inn Spartanburg
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We stayed here for three nights, while visiting family and friends. Room was very clean, TV had lots of channels to select from, bathroom was renovated, very clean. Staff was very friendly, even printed out a map for me! The Continental breakfast was a bit skimpy, but it had what we needed and the hotel was at a bagain price. Easy access to the I-26 an I-85.
We would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Best rooms are near the office.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Filmcritic60

Reviewed 2 July 2011

It's a very nice hotel with very polite staff and room service. All room are new with nit and clean carpet.

Love the pillow top bed with fresh linen.

I would always come to this Econo lodge.

Allan Mc Broom.

Room Tip: Full value of your money.
5  Thank Allan87
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I loved the place. It was the best place I have stayed at for a while. My boyfriend and I were just looking for a place to get away for a few days and we found this place. We live in town and were looking for a new place to stay besides our parents' house. Their beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean. I had no problems with noise and the staff made my boyfriend and I feel very safe. The staff was also very excellent and friendly. I will definitely stay here again and absolutely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hpiddy
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Traveled on Business.. Clean hotel, pillow top beds, Good rate. However they wireless Works Fine.We Enjoy our Stay. Front Desk person are Very Help full and Great Services

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank jaijanki
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The marquee said newly renovated rooms with pillowtops. Not that newly it would appear. Found a bug on the side of the bed when we pulled up the sheets. Didn't think much about until just a couple of hours later we woke up to several bugs crawling on us. I captured some and took them to the manager, who made no comment. We checked out after only a couple of hours, with no I'm sorry, or anything. Contacted corporate who went back to the hotel and were told there was no problem. Who do you believe the manager or the guests who had bugs on them and who now has several bites....I will let you make the decision....not worth the money, go on down the road and find a better place.

5  Thank unhappy_and_tired
Reviewed 22 June 2011

My family and I were here on June 14th, came in to rest while on the road. Not even 4 hours asleep before we had bugs crawling all over us. We were up and outta there. We even placed bugs in a cup and took them to the manager on duty and he said absolutely nothing. We complained to corporate and only received a whole $5 off our 4 hr stay. I will never recommend this place and I am also posting on facebook to let others know as well.

Room Tip: Don't go here!
Reviewed 28 May 2011

This is the nastiest place I have ever been in. There were 100s of roaches in the rooms. One which flew at my sisters head. There were also large bed bugs. It didnt seem to bother the ower JS Patel. They gave us a hard time trying to get our money back so we could find another place to stay. DO NOT STAY HERE! Along with the bugs, the air didnt works so it was so hot in the room and in the hall. The rooms smelled like mold...very strong smell! Dont waste your money. We only stayed there about 30 mins. We ended up going about an hr down the road and stayed at a Holiday End Express...it was very very nice!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family