“great sandwiches and ice cream”
Review of Cafe Medley - CLOSED

Cafe Medley
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Hingham,Ma
“great sandwiches and ice cream”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great spot on Sullivan's island for lunch and ice cream. Plenty of seating outside with the kids and sandwiches were delicious made with care and fresh ingredients.

Visited June 2014

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good Food.. Crowded”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We went in the morning to grab some bagels to take back home for breakfast. The staff was very friendly and courteous however the cafe is very small with just a few tables. It was very crowded that morning and we had to wait almost 20 minutes for our bagels. I would go back, just with the expectation that I'm going to be waiting.

• Visited August 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Pleasant stop with great sandwiches”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Surprising variety of menu options. I enjoyed the mayo-less chicken salad sandwich with cranberries and walnuts. Well presented in a casual atmosphere. My companion was pleased with the BLT. Good selection of wines and sodas. Well worth going back again.

Visited February 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We were looking for a good warm cup of coffee. It was late afternoon and there was a chill in the air. It was just before dinner, so the thought of something to eat was fast approaching. We walked into Cafe Medley and approached the counter. There was a man and a woman behind the counter. They appeared busy, even though we were the only customers who needed assistance. The lady came up and stood behind the cash register and looked at me with a blank stare. I said hello and the just kept staring but finally said hello after several awkward seconds. My wife and I ordered 2 chai lattes. I paid and sat down while my wife went to the restroom. After she came back I decided to visit the restroom also. I came back, sat down and waited for about 10 minutes (about 15 minutes total). When the drinks were ready I walked over to get them. We sipped the drinks and to our surprise they were on the cold side of luke warm.
As we sat there waiting for our drinks I was looking at the wine displayed in racks on the wall. Most all of the bottles were very dusty and while the place was somewhat clean, it was not very well maintained. The customers who came in after us were warmly greeted but were obviously locals. If you are a tourist just don't expect much!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Samuel H
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stopped by one morning on our way out of Charleston and were pleasantly surprised. The coffee was good (not incredible, but definitely good) but the breakfast food was definitely memorable. The bagels in particular were really good. I got the croissant with nutella and strawberries, which was a terrible choice for a breakfast since I'm not 10 years old, but it was amazing. Also very reasonably priced. Would definitely come back if ever in the area again.

Visited August 2013