“Great food!”

Taco Mamacita
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Taco Mamacita is a "Fresh-Mex" restaurant specializing in funky-fusion tacos, enchilladas, Peruvian chicken, fresh made guacamole and amazing margaritas!
Shelby, North Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We always visit Taco Mamacita when we in the area. The service is quick and good. We love the whole enchilada, tacos and the Cobb salad. The corn on the cob is amazing!

Visited May 2014

Lawrenceville, GA
“I would eat here again.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed at Wild Dunes and Poe's was recommended. While there one night we noticed Taco Mamacita across the street. My daughter has Celiac Disease so I'm always a little cautious with any restaurant. It get's crowded fast so I was glad we went early (6pm) but not sure why they sat us in the bar area when the other side clearly had room for us. Food was very good and Celiac friendly. Loved the brisket enchiladas. Try the sampler (salsa, guacamole and cheese dip). Would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“underwhelmed”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The worst service I have ever had hands down. Our waiter Zack messed up drink, app & dinner order. He also acted like he was too bothered to wait on us and we were not high maintenance. The fish in my taco tasted like it was on its way out, I will say the street corn was delish. Will not be back ....ever

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank colleen e
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Delicious tacos! Great prices for beach dining!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I have only eaten here twice so far but it has been delicious both times. The prices are great. Two tacos and a side is what I have gotten both visits. I've tried 5 different tacos I believe and all of them were great. I love how many different choices they have for tacos. I'm a taco fanatic and it's nice to find things like shrimp po boy taco and other creative options that you don't see at typical Mexican restaurants. I tried the chipotle Bloody Mary during this last visit an it was spicy and tasty. I'm a Bloody Mary lover. I had 3 tacos, a side and my drink and my tab wasn't much more than $20 and I left feeling full and satisfied.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great for casual dining/drinks”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family lives in Sullivans and I'm a Mexican food fanatic so naturally have spent quite a bit of time in here. The tacos and guacamole and cheese and salsa are all very good. The Peruvian chicken is kinda mediocre. The drinks are fairly good. Out of the probably 30 times I've been here I've had great service 20 times, good service 5, and mediocre service maybe 5. Pretty good overall! This is such a great place to grab a drink and some chips and dip with a friend on a beach day, or casual dinner, or even pick up to go at the end of a long day. I'm a pretty big fan. Love the Caribbean jerk taco, the taco royale, and the black bean taco. Everyone has a favorite. Also love the jalapeno slaw. Cheers.

• Visited February 2014