Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$127
US$141
Country Inn
US$140
US$235
US$178
Home2.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Summerville(Summerville)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Summerville)
US$82
EconoLodge
Sleep Inn(Summerville)
US$110
Hampton Inn Summerville(Summerville)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$159
Courtyard
Quality Inn(Summerville)
US$100
QualityInn
All reviewsfirst floorclean roomsstay there againconvenient locationthe breakfast areavisit charlestonbreakfast staffstaff was very friendlybed was very comfortablecharleston areanice place to staylots of restaurantsyogurtfront desk stafffree breakfastwalmartinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was very pleased with the hotel location, comfort of beds and overall staff. I arrived to Chocolate chip cookies and sweet tea, which was nice after a long ride on the road. Next time I am visiting in this area, I would stay at this hotel again. Many stores and places to eat in the area. (Walmart, Target , Cracker Barrel, etc.)

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This Was My second time staying at the Hampton INN in Summerville in two years and both times we were treated like family . They are wonderful . I Want to give a special thank you to Mindy one of the hostess that works the desk. She is amazing . I will stay there again .

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I am a senior citizen and my wife has trouble walking. Upon check in we learned that there was no elevator in the facility. There also were no rooms available on the first floor. We had to haul our suitcases up and down the stairs. This did not happen easily. Had I known that there was no elevator I would never have booked at this hotel. Everything else went well. The hotel is clean, the staff is helpful and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
April V, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for sharing with us! I apologize you were not aware of our property not having an elevator before your arrival! We try very hard to contact and let all guests know of this. Unfortunately with there being so many different booking channels we don't always have to ability to reach out to every guest. We do have certain rooms types available to guarantee you to be on the first floor for future stays. If you contact the hotel directly we will be happy to take care of you!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Hotel very conveniently located just off I-26 and very near many restaurants. Hotel was clean and our room was quiet. No delay at check in or check out. Our family was in town for the weekend for the bridge run and the facility was nice and the staff was very pleasant and willing to assist. We would stay here again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Came to SC to visit family in Summerville but wanted access to Charleston. This hotel fit the bill. What did NOT fit was that there are still smoking rooms available that were right across from our non smoking room. Pink mold in the bathroom all over the tub and tile and shower head. Breakfast was good. Staff was very nice.