“What a cool place”
Review of Perfectly Frank's - CLOSED

Perfectly Frank's
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My wife and I had lunch here on our way to Charleston. Really good hotdogs and fries. Just a cool place with a good feel and not to expensive either. If I am in Summerville again I will make it a point to stop here.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

PFs has the best hotdog combinations found anywhere. From a southern based coleslaw dog to a Chi-town based sauerkraut and pepper 'Frank Thomas' dog they are all good. Reviewed on Diners, Dives and Drive-ins, this place is the real deal.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The wait was out the door, which was a nice sign of good food to come. The staff taking my order at the counter was pleasant. The thing that ruined it was the no-holds-barred search for a table. People literally hang on you like vultures until you leave. Many people had received their order but still had no place to sit due to people much farther back in line claiming tables. The place seriously needs to do something about this. The hot dogs were just okay, but I felt like I couldn't even enjoy it because there was a mad rush to finish my meal and leave. One nice touch was Cheerwine right next to the Coke on the soda fountain.

1  Thank ebbie1081
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

If you are visiting Charleston area, you have to visit this place for the experience. It has the really cool diner type feeling and the hot dogs are good.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have been back to Frank's twice since my original review and on both return visits the food I ordered was awful.
I ordered shrimp tacos and there was some kind of foul tasting sauce smothered all over my tacos.
I ended up just eating my fries and leaving the tacos.
On my second visit a co worker went with me and we both ordered chili dogs w/fries.
Average hot dogs and sauce,nothing over the top or worthy of the price.

The only positive is that the staff are friendly,but in the end its all about the food and in my recent experiences Frank;s has gone way downhill.

2  Thank CarolinaCoopers