“Great lunch menu”

Eclectic Chef
Ranked #12 of 276 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you are looking for a excellent sandwich or soup lunch ,this is the place to go. I also love their flavored teas and gigantic desserts.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I love this restaurant! I've been several times and every time my lunch has been outstanding. My favorite off the summer menu is the turkey sandwich with the roasted red peppers and pepper jack cheese I think it is. I've had several salads that are delicious and and very flavorful. I think the atmosphere is great and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I will always recommend this place and i love taking out-of-towners here!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

We have been to the Eclectic Chef twice and the food was outstanding both times. We have gotten the sandwich and salad combo and it's a great way to try out different items on the menu. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is cozy. A wonderful place for dinner on Third Thursday here in Summerville which seems to be becoming a tradition for us. Next time I will save room for a slice of one of their decadent looking desserts!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This place is like a great deli. You order at the counter and they bring it out. Great food and good service

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Went for the first time today. It was semi crowded when I got there but was really packed when I left. I ordered the black n blue chicken wrap with pasta salad. It was quite good although the dressing for the salad was a bit sweet. I was hoping for a more savory taste. I think they used a balsamic vinegar base. I would go again and would recommend this place to others.