“The pie is great!”

Ranked #50 of 269 Restaurants in Summerville
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: At Famulari's we are proud to offer you the freshest ingredients, homemade dough, and a sauce made from our family's secret recipe. Welcome to the Family!
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

All but one pizza that I have tried here has been great. Avoid the Philly it's the only one that was not good because it was surprisingly bland and I ordered it two separate times to make sure it wasn't just a bad one the first time. I would recommend this to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Famulari's Pizzeria Azalea

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Famulari's has the best deep dish pizza ever. My family and I have been getting it with different toppings ever since they opened the first store and have never had one that wasn't awesome! Our favorite is the sausage and pineapple. Their sauce is absolutely delicious.

Yesterday we ordered with some friends who got a regular pizza (not deep dish) in one of their specialty topping combos called Carolina Blue. Genius.

I've also had their cheese bread and their tiramisu. Both very, very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

We didn't sample the pizza, although we've heard it is excellent. They serve gelato. This is as close to the real gelato we had in Italy as we've had in the states!!! Creamy, extreme flavor, just awesome!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Took us 5 years to find this place (pizza isn't a real popular item in this culinary city (Charleston, SC), but this pizza and all the other items they offer are just terrific. And they deliver!

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

Popped in here with the spouse one night while child had practice. Very pleasantly surprised! Pizza was very good. Not the best I have ever had, but very good. Reasonably priced. Beer could have been colder. Counter service.
Atmosphere and decorations are non-existent, but if you are just looking for a good pizza, atmosphere isn't all that important.