“Something Special”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband, Ken, and I stopped into Palmetto Flats last Saturday night for a late dinner. Our server, Melody, made great suggestions and we chose the butternut squash ravioli and pecan crusted whitefish. The food was absolutely delicious. The restaurant was extremely clean. Service was great. We couldn't ask for more. Will bring guests back at Christmas time.

1  Thank Terri C

Reviewed 1 November 2013

From a fellow Pittsburgh native to another....your restaurant does it the way it should be. Great food, good priced and great menu options. The pierogis were just like home and your banana pudding is by far the best in SC. I have had banana pudding at least 25 different places....second to none. keep in up! Lets Go Pens!

1  Thank captaincalboy
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Last year when a local Summerville eatery closed down we found our way to Palmetto Flats for our lunch alternative. That was a fine move and we could not wait to get back upon our return from Africa this year. Palmetto Flats continues to enjoy a unique anonymity where uptown, locals, and strip mall disguise offers a special treat. We will soon try one of their specialty evenings and know that will be fun added to good food. If you can find then don't hesitate to jump in with both feets and a good appetite. Check it out for sure when you're in or around Summerville.

1  Thank TravelingWriter001
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I ordered the chicken sandwich and it was great...my son also loved the balsamic chicken flatbread.....nice atmosphere and i can't wait to take my hubby cause i know he would love the burgers....sooo good...great fries too...

1  Thank dajay10
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I am so glad I tried Palmetto Flats! The service was very friendly, and the food was delicious. I had the fried green tomato on flatbread, with a cucumber and sour cream salad in the side.