“It was okay...”
Review of Philly's

Philly's
Ranked #17 of 276 Restaurants in Summerville
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I thought it was just okay. The sausage sub wasn't what I expected was kind of plain. Hubby like his sub. For me I won't be back for sandwiches but may try other things.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

The real thing, without a doubt. They know what they're doing here. Some seating inside and out also do a lot of takeout. If you are in a hurry, call ahead. Huge portions, reasonable prices. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I highly recommend going here for cheesesteak or Italian food. The place is family owned and everything is homemade and delicious. The place is small and very busy so we typically order it to go. But make sure you order the food for than 30 minutes in advance because they always have a long line.

1  Thank Georgiafan0815
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Growing up in PA and vacationing in New Jersey and Ocean City, Md I think my family is a pretty good authority on cheesesteaks. Undoubtedly, some of the best cheesesteaks to be found are on the boardwalk in various beach towns. The ones at Philly's take us home. We eat there at least once a month. We haven't found many restaurants that live up to our expectations in this area, Philly's is one that has. We love the cheesesteaks, and the subs and gyros are good too and our daughter loves the lasagna! We're also fans of the baked potato salad. You won't be disappointed here. By far our favorite place in Summerville!

1  Thank Maria R
Reviewed 2 September 2013

y husband and I moved here the end of 2009 from the Philly suburbs. We had searched all over for a steak sandwich that does Philly justice. Boy we really found it at this place. After talking to the owner we knew why it was so good. They were from Philly! Worth every penny.

1  Thank Mommybear64