“Semi-Irish but VERY friendly”
Review of O'Lacy's Pub

O'Lacy's Pub
Ranked #151 of 270 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed 31 January 2011

The bartender said "we used to be Irish..not sure what we are now?" The overall scene was laid back. Long bar on one side, padded chairs, tables and couches on the other. Funky wall hangings and several large screen tvs.

"I suppose we're more of a neighborhood Sports Bar," the nice lady behind the bar added. I showed her the correct 3-step way to pour a pint of Guinness and she thanked me. As I sipped, I thanked her.

2  Thank Chuckography

Reviewed 25 October 2006

Visiting the HistoricTown of Summerville, I visited O'Lacys Pub and found that the most friendly neighborhood customers frequent there. The food menu was from Steaks to Wings and on Wed Trivia and Sat Karoake. A pleasantly cigar friendly place
with friendly staff.