“Clean and convenient!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Summerville
Phoenix, Arizona
“Clean and convenient!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

First off this was one of the better rooms that my boyfriend and I have stayed at around South Carolina. I would like to say thank you for outstanding service to Kip. He was really nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. It's close to the interstate and close to restaurants and so forth. I definitely am coming back to stay here again. The room was clean but outdated but again I wasn't looking to stay at the Ritz Carlton and I even got my room upgraded for being a Choice Privileges member. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay and hope that everyone that stays here feels the same.

• Stayed August 2013
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay. We value and appreciate all comments.
Look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Inverness
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

Stayed here after just driving up without any research.

The room was OK but nothing standout.

Breakfast was again very average although it was new years day so maybe not typical.

The room rate was just ok but I stayed at another hotel over the street for less and felt it was a better deal.

I saw some dreadful reviews for this hotel but I can't say I saw any horror stories here on my one night.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Will_HInverness
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

The room we stayed in stunk like it was musty and moldy. The carpet was stained and the bathtub still had soap in it from the previous person who had the misfortune to have to stay here. We would not have stayed, but it was one of the only place available. Would definitely not recommend it!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Cindy S

Travellers are raving about these Summerville hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

We stayed two nights in the executive suite for our anniversary. The room was awesome and the jacuzzi was the perfect size. The hotel located close to lots of shopping and restaurants. We'll be back for valentines day !!!

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kevin M
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 September 2012
Glad you enjoyed your stay. See you soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

After a long tiring drive to Charleston we decided to stop at the first exit we came to which is a town called Summerville. After our exit the first thing that caught my eye was the big Quality Inn sign, so we pulled in to see what the rates were for the night.
The gentleman at the front desk (Kip, I think was his name) was very courteous and professional, He could tell we had been driving for a long time so he expedited our check in process very quickly to get us settled into our room.
The room was clean and the linens and towels were clean and fresh smelling, something my wife always comments on, so she was happy, therefore I was as well.
We had a great nights sleep and felt refreshed for our first day of a much needed weekend away. We enjoyed the breakfast and the front desk gentleman was working again that morning. He greeted us on our way in by our last name and again on our way out.
We decided to take a quick swim in the pool which was just warm enough to really get us relaxed again. It was very clean and refreshing. I told my wife I wished we would have known about this Quality Inn before we made other reservations downtown.
Even though we were not quite into the southern hospitality zone of Charleston, we knew we were close by the great hospitality we experienced the moment we landed in Summerville.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 September 2012
Thanks for staying with us. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.
Kingston, NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

I made my reservation at this hotel, because it was a Saturdy night and it was the only hotel that would accept my employee rate. I should have known it was a bad idea. We checked in minutes before 11pm. We drove around the corner to our first floor room. There were several men outside drinking, smoking, playing fairly loud music, hanging around a car to our left. To our right, across the street, in the parking lot were two bikers and a woman drinking. We went in the room to check the beds . . . the room was clean, beds seemed comfy. We thought it would be okay for one night. It was "the last room left", it was handicap compatible. We went back outside for our luggage, there was another car pulled up to the group on the left. More men got out of the car, with a woman who looked to be a prostitute. My family and I discussed whether we felt safe to stay, definitely not! As we stood there chatting we saw another car pull up, the man go in the groups' room and leave shortly after. When we went back to check out, the front entrance was locked. They had a little drive through area, you speak to the front desk through a little window. After seeing this, we were reassured that our instincts were correct. After I explained to the MANAGER that we did not feel comfortable or safe, she insisted that these men were in the national guard. Even after telling the MANAGER about the barely dressed woman (the only woman in a group of at least ten men) in stilettos, she continued to say they were ALL in the national guard. We were given a full refund and went on our way.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Cassie L
Venice, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

This hotel is located in a very convenient area with several resturants located within walking distance. We didn't have the breakfast but it was available from 6-9 AM. The room was clean, smelled fresh and the bed was extremely comfortable. The desk clerks (checking in and out) were very pleasant.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 September 2012
Glad you enjoyed your stay.