“Only one suggestion”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Summerville
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The facility was nice, the room quiet and clean. We stayed on a weekend and were disappointed that the complimentary breakfast was over so early! 6 AM to 9 AM came and went too soon! Perhaps you could extend it just a little bit later on the weekend??

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
sc093, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you for your comment. We will take this into consideration, especially on the weekends.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had to take a last-minute trip to South Carolina during Labor Day weekend and, after reading a number of reviews of other hotels in the Summerville area, I settled for the Quality Inn. Our stay was average - the room was just what we needed for a couple of days and the location was convenient (it's a quick, easy drive down to Charleston and there are a number of restaurants and shops nearby). Our room was clean and the only complaint I have is that the door to the bathroom wouldn't close unless we lifted it up by the handle. There is coffee offered in the lobby (which was pretty good!) and breakfast in the morning. We got to the lobby late, so I can't weigh in on it, but it's a nice option to have. I did think the price was steep, though - we paid $89 for one night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
sc093, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to let us know anytime you have a problem in your room.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Drove from Florida to Summerville to see mom that is ill and stayed at Quality Inn and the Friendly service and clean rooms. I would recommend staying here again-and Bruce thanks for keeping my Mom in prayer as I'll do the same for yours.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mike m

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Fleas!! We had to move to another room at midnight after being overwhelmed by fleas in the bed. We were in room 217 we were move to room 232. When we were checking out we were told that the manager wasn't there and that we should call her the next day. We feel that the manager should have made a point of calling us and apologizing. Our bags are in quarentine to try to make sure we don't bring fleas into our house. The next day, at a family members house, we actually found a flea on our clothes. Spreading the joy :( We have flea bites on our legs. If pets are allowed then housekeeping should do a better job cleaning.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Antonio G
sc093, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

I do apologize again for your inconvience. I will try again to contact you by phone.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

First off this was one of the better rooms that my boyfriend and I have stayed at around South Carolina. I would like to say thank you for outstanding service to Kip. He was really nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. It's close to the interstate and close to restaurants and so forth. I definitely am coming back to stay here again. The room was clean but outdated but again I wasn't looking to stay at the Ritz Carlton and I even got my room upgraded for being a Choice Privileges member. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay and hope that everyone that stays here feels the same.

• Stayed: August 2013
sc093, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay. We value and appreciate all comments.
Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Stayed here after just driving up without any research.

The room was OK but nothing standout.

Breakfast was again very average although it was new years day so maybe not typical.

The room rate was just ok but I stayed at another hotel over the street for less and felt it was a better deal.

I saw some dreadful reviews for this hotel but I can't say I saw any horror stories here on my one night.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Will_HInverness
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The room we stayed in stunk like it was musty and moldy. The carpet was stained and the bathtub still had soap in it from the previous person who had the misfortune to have to stay here. We would not have stayed, but it was one of the only place available. Would definitely not recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Cindy S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Summerville
Comfort Inn
Best Western Magnolia Inn and Suites
Hampton Inn Summerville
Hampton Inn Summerville
#2 of 10 in Summerville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!