“Reasonably priced and a good deal”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Sumter
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The Quality inn in Sumter is one of the best Quality Inns . I always tried to avoid Quality inn before and was reluctant to try this one but it turns out to be a very clean friendly place with friendly front desk and decent breakfast menu. It has large clean rooms.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine. I was not too happy when they gave me a room on the first floor ,but when I saw...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family just hosted our family reunion here. The property is older and shows its age, but the breakfast made my stay worth it. If you like a traditional southern breakfast with grits, eggs, sausage and biscuits, etc. you will not be disappointed. I also enjoyed making my own waffles. The hotel is also pet friendly which is a huge bonus. I've stayed at 5 star hotels, but the staff here can compete with the best. A recent storm had knocked out much of the internet at the hotel and the GM offered me her desk to use her computer for some schoolwork I had to do that weekend. What an awesome gesture. I was definitely impressed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Katie R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear 20PRLS,

I hope all is well in Charlotte, NC!

Thank you so much for the amazing compliments. I will make sure to pass them along to the staff for a job well done! Also, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast. It is definitely something to write home about.

We hope to welcome you back next time you are in Sumter. Until then, take care!

Katie.Register@marriott.com

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed here almost a year. I will be back. Staff is always professional, curtious, and helpful. There is also a restaurant, and bar on the property. I suppose that is another review but it is connected. Lastly the rooms are clean and well maintained. If I had any advice, it would be to update the electronics in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Katie R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was in a pinch for a place and the Comfort properties were full. The GM was actually behind the desk - and was terribly friendly and accommodating. Although the property as a whole was a little "rough" around the edges....my stay was comfortable & quiet. Breakfast was beyond expectation in selection. A good spot for an overnight or two.

Room Tip: Food in the connected restaurant was perfect if you don't want to leave the property.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Katie R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Michael E,

I hope all is well in beautiful Pinehurst, NC!

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to share these kind words. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our amazing, complimentary hot breakfast. Our number one priority is 100% guest satisfaction and we are continuously updating our property to ensure we meet this goal. Also, I will make sure to pass on your compliments to our general manager; she is truly one of a kind!

Thanks for choosing the Quality Inn Sumter. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had a clean room, comfortable beds, and a good hot breakfast. We could not have asked for more. When the occasion arises, and it will this coming fall, we will definitely consider the Quality Inn as an option for resting our heads.

Room Tip: Even with Choice Hotels, you get what you pay for. This hotel is an excellent choice for a good nig...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Katie R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Charlene_Smith42,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and free hot breakfast offered. We certainly hope to welcome you back! Please contact me at katie.register@fowlerhospitality.com and I will be happy to personally coordinate your reservations for the coming fall.

Thanks for choosing the Quality Inn Sumter. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by a friendly desk clerk named Kayle. I had many questions regarding the hotel property and rates. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. She answered every question I had. I asked about any available discounts and she helped me with that inquiry as well. The weekend desk clerk was just as friendly. She showed me where to go for the amazingly good breakfast. The buffet style breakfast was complete with two styles of eggs, biscuits, gravy, grits, waffles, cereal, various breads, fruits, yogurts and juices. The room I stayed in was 127. It was very clean and smelled really nice. The whole hotel smelled clean and nice. The only negative quality to the room was that it needed some updates as far as painting around the doors and upgrades in the appliances. Overall I really enjoyed my warm welcome and stay at Quality Inn Sumter! I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends