“Sumter Must”

Willie Sues
Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in Sumter
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Worked in Sumter four weeks and only got to eat there three times. It's a must eat if you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I truly enjoyed their food . I eat from there daily during the week. My Family loves their food as well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and service! I also used them for a very last minute business luncheon catering, they were not only accommodating but affordable and delicious! I would use them anytime you need to have a good meal!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The atmosphere was warm and inviting. Service was prompt and the server catered to the needs of all of my family members, six to be exact. Meal was served hot which is a plus!! Appetizers are my favoirte, especially the alligator tails and that dipping sauce. Croissants melt in your mouth with just the right amount of glaze on top.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We celebrated a graduation at this restaurant, so there were quite a few of us. Our waitress was very prompt and did an excellent job getting everyone's orders. I thought the prices were a bit high but you get large portions. In fact, we all had to get take out boxes. I don't usually eat appetizers but I had to have the fried pickles, and wasn't disappointed, just very full. I would return.

Been to Willie Sues? Share your experiences!