Super 8 Sumter
US$103
HIExpress.com
US$77
Travelocity
All reviewsroom assignedper nightbed was very comfortablegreat hotelin townhurricanesc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We got there late and we're very tired. The floor was not vacuumed and there was a cookie and nut shells next to the bed. There was something yellow running down the walls by the sink and there were no tissues in the tissue holder. The fridge was working poorly due to the thick build up of ice in the freezer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013

the front desk clerk was friendly helpful and patient. the room was very clean and very nice not at all what I expected. the bed was big and comfortable. the parking lot was clean and well lit. I like that I asked for a non smoking room and actually got one. breakfast was really good and bigger than what I thought it would be. its close to shopping movies base and the museum. great access to the interstate and restaurants. overall I had a pleasant stay and will be staying again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This hotel is located on one of the main streets of Sumter, near lots of restaurants and the mall.
The room was clean and comfortable, and everything was newer except a little mildew on the shower curtain which I reported to the desk. It is a safe area (prior to our stay our friend asked a police officer in the area if he had any apprehensions and he said they would recommend it over a couple of others she mentioned.) There was a great continental breakfast with many selections and everyone was friendly. We did not utilize the pool. We had an accessible room as my mother cannot climb stairs. There was no problem reserving online and I found nothing dirty or unkempt about this property. We paid $59.46+ tax per night and while I would like less expensive I think this is about average for current "value" hotels/motels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family