My family and I stayed one night at the Comfort Inn in Surfside and our room was pretty dank.
I am just going to do a simple pro/con list.
1. Fantastic location. It's about a mile from the beach, which is great.
2. The pool looked nice. We did not stay long enough to enjoy it.
3. The breakfast staff (Aug 16th, 2013) was delightful and hard working.
4. The front desk staff were nice and polite.
5. Breakfast was okay. The waffles were great. The eggs and sausage links were not so great.
6. Pretty clean, no bed bugs, and only a bit of dust in the corners.
1. The price was too much, even with military discount, for the quality of the hotel. It really shouldn't be that much but considering there are only a few hotels in Surfside, they can charge what they please.
2. The first floor room, specifically 116, was very funky. We walked in and the a/c was on full blast in an attempt to keep the moisture down.. It didn't really help. There was rust on the vents and the a/c from the moisture.
Over all I would not stay here again, unless it was a second floor room. I wouldn't recommend anyone staying here unless they have fixed the smell/moisture problems in the first floor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Comfort Inn