“Good selection !!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ocean Garden Buffet
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Oriental buffet. Do not have their phone number.
Description: Oriental buffet. Do not have their phone number.
Reviewed 31 March 2013

My husband and I ate there last week. They had a large selection, everything I tried was hot and fresh. We were seated right away, which is nice in a town where you almost always have to wait.
The service was quick and the staff friendly. Overall, it was very enjoyable, and I would return again.

2  Thank DebHtans

Reviewed 29 March 2013

My wife and I were pleasantly overwhelmed with the array of choices on the Ocean Garden Buffet. This isn't a typical Chinese Buffet. Along with some of our standard favorites like general tsao's chicken, egg rolls and vegetable lo mein were unexpected treats like salt and pepper shrimp, seafood au gratin, and prime rib. On the fruit and salad bar was some delicious fresh pineapple. The dessert bar included my favorite - those warm donuts (without the holes) covered in sugar that melt in your mouth. I would encourage anyone to splurge and get the crab legs as well. Cooked perfectly, they made a really good meal great! Our waitress was attentive, the atmosphere was comfortable, and perhaps best of all, since we arrived very hungry the Ocean Garden Buffet was the perfect choice. We sat down, ordered our drinks, and were quickly out of our seats to make our first trip to the buffet! While my wife and I enjoyed the night out, I can see where larger groups like the one that sat near us with several teenagers and grandparents would love a place like this too because of its convenience and variety. There is something delicious for everyone at Ocean Garden Buffet.

2  Thank Jay T
Reviewed 28 March 2013

As a vegetarian, I'm always looking for restaurants that offer fresh options. I really enjoyed the hot grill where the fresh carrots, cabbages, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and onions that I chose were cooked for me with the sauce of my choice. (I chose the brown sauce, which was delicious, and there were 5 others.) For you carnivores, chicken, shrimp and beef were also available for the grill. The salad bar was good too. Everything on the buffet was HOT and tho I didn't eat the General Tsos Chicken, the beef with broccoli or the grouper wrapped in bacon, they looked awesome! This place is huge with lots of room for large parties and excellent friendly service.

2  Thank Jamie L
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Hosted a business lunch in Surfside. No waiting to be seated which was nice. All of us enjoyed buffet with great Chinese items and quick service.

2  Thank Kris K
Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

Ocean Garden has been one of my local favorites for the past couple years, I think the most important thing with a buffet is consistency, & here they have just that. I can honestly say I've never had a bad meal here and the service isn't the typical stop by your table when they feel like it buffet type, they are once again consistent with service. I have eaten here at least once a month for the past year or so and havent been let down yet! Great for large groups or small, you will not leave here hungry!

2  Thank thegirlbilly