“How Did We NOT Know About This Place!”

Meyer's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Surfside Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We will be closing for the season on DEC 3rd, 2017 and reopening on Friday Feb 9th, 2018!!! .
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been a frequent patron of the Grand Strand area for well over 20 years now. Not sure how I have never heard of Meyer's Ice Cream Parlor! Wow...all I can say is you have to see it and experience it to believe it. Make this a must do item on your list when visiting Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Garden City Beach or Murrells Inlet. Great flavors, too many options, great service (our sundaes were ready before we could even finish paying) and overall great experience. Prepare for ice cream overload! Can't wait to go back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for ice cream every night we were in surfside beach. So many great flavors and combinations. Line is long but definitely worth the wait. Favorites for me were coconut explosion and minty madness. The salted caramel truffle ice cream was new addition and very good also

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited this location every time I visit Myrtle Beach or Surfside Beach, I always find an amazing ice cream but my favorite is coconut extreme!! Super cute and fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After dinner, the line is around the building. Really good Banana splits and too many choices to name.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Meyers Ice Cream is a great place to go for any occasion. I live here year round and cry when they shut down for a a couple weeks in the off season. Their selection is off the charts, waffle cones/bowls are the best. I have watched Meyers grow and expand over the last couple years and they definitely build their business around the customer, which is awesome.