I stayed at Plantation Resort in Surfside Beach from April 14- 21. I went with my pregnant wife and six year old daughter along with another couple with 3 kids ages 7, 22 months, and a baby. I traded 2 of my weeks through RCI. I gave the 3 bedroom to my friend because he needed the room more than I did. We both had a really good time there.
My 6 year old daughter was born as a mermaid so we spent a lot of time in the pools. There are 3 pools on site with one of them openning around the clock. There is a kiddie pools with bucket drops and a lazy river, the kids had lots of fun.
The resort also have 3 buses that make trips to one of the local beaches every hour. The resort also had Wi-Fi connection throughout the whole resort, even in the outside pools. I had my iPad and I was able to connect everywhere.
We will definitely return here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation Resort is a Myrtle Beach vacation resort that offers one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom villas for guests. Plantation Resort offers vacation rentals as well as vacation ownership. The amenities at this Myrtle Beach resort include a spa, an outdoor grill, a lazy river, an indoor pool, a fitness center, a beach shuttle and much more. Our resort is location in Surfside Beach which is just south of North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Hotel Surfside Beach
- Plantation Surfside Beach